Rainy weather

A/N This takes place when the triplets are teens

Alma Madrigal Pov:
"Pepa can you calm down? Your making it rain" I say in a tired tone. This is the third time it's rained today and I have no clue of what the problem is. "I'm trying Mama!" She yells from her room. "Bruno, Julietta do either of you know what's wrong with her? She's been like this all day and she won't come out of her room" I ask them to which Bruno shakes his head. "Mama I think she just might be having a bad day...we'll go talk to her" Julietta said as she stood up from her seat. "Wait we?" Bruno asked as he looked up at her. "Yes yes both of you now go check on your sister while I get dinner ready" I say as I shoo them away. They both walk upstairs.

Pepa's Pov:

I hear knocking at my door which causes me to groan. "Who is it?" I ask but it's muffled since my face is buried in my pillow. "It's me Bruno" "And Julietta we wanted to check on you..can we come in?" I hear them through the door. I stand up and try to get the cloud to go away as I go towards the door and open it. They come in and sit down on my bed. I close the door back and join them. "So what's wrong Pepa? Did someone bother you earlier?" Julietta asked causing me to shake my head. "No...no one bothered me I'm just tired" I say as I look at the ground and I hear thunder. "Great now I'm thundering" I mutter. "What are you tired of Pepa?" Bruno asked as he looked at me. Tears filled my eyes. "I'm just tired of mama always telling me to calm down..I always have to hide my actual emotions because of what everyone else wants...they don't want it to rain or thunder or even cloudy skies so I can't show how I feel..and I don't want to make them unhappy I just.." "You just want to be treated normally?" Bruno interrupts me to which I nod to. "Well I think that you can be treated normally it might take time but just show them that all weather can be good. Everyone had bad days and it's not fair that you don't get to deal with yours the proper way" Julietta says as she wipes a stray tear off my face. I sniffle "Thanks for helping me out with my problem" I say as my cloud goes away and I pull them into a hug. "Hey that's what siblings are for" Bruno says with a happy tone. "Yeah what kind of family would we be if we just left you alone to deal with your feelings?" Julietta asked not wanting a answer. "I think we would be pretty bad siblings" Bruno answered causing me to laugh lightly. "Come down! Dinners ready!" We hear mama yell. "Race you" I say to Julietta and Bruno. "Your on" They say in sinc and we run down.

A/N Who do you think won that race? My bets on Bruno lol anyways I hope you enjoyed