Chapter Ten - Follow the Blue Star

"Everybody! Everybody wake up its the blue star!" Lessa woke me up shouting the news I rubbed my eyes and looked to where she was pointing. There it was in the sky. i beamed and grabbed my things and packed up. We rowed back to the ship and set sail, the island was in sight but the winds stopped.

"the wind has left us" Drinian stated the obvious. Edmund was leant against the side with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"so how do we get to Ramandu's Island now" Ed wondered

"My guess something doesn't want us to get there" Drinan said. On the poop deck they were making comment about eating Eustace.

"If we don't get to land by tonight the may as well eat the..." i was thrown to the floor. Groaning i get up.

"what did we hit?" Caspian wondered ,We looked over the  side. Eustace was pulling the ship with his tail.

"Eustace, that's brilliant." Edmund called i ran up to the dragons head.

"go on!" i cheered. He pulled us. When we dropped the anchor we took the long boats to the island. We walked up to the top and crossed the bridge there were stone gargoyles and overgrown roots. There was a table with food and candles.

"humm food" i heard Tavros

"wait" Drinian said. Edmund jumped as he shone his torched on three bodies we all took our swords out. Caspian and Edmund went closer.

"Lord Revilian" Caspian told us "Lord  Mavramore ... Lord Argoz" Lucy pulled the hair back and Lord Argoz breathed she jumped

"he's breathing"

"so are they...they're under a spell its the food!" Tavros dropped what he had.

"hey its the stone knife...Aslan's table" Edmund breathed

"their swords" Caspian, Edmund and I pulled out the swords  the table we all put them on the table including the three we already have.

"that's six" i stated

"we're still missing one" Alessandra  sighed

"Look" Lucy pointed to the sky and a blue light came down. it stopped and created the form of a woman.

"welcome travellers of Narnia" the crew bowed

"are you not hungry"  she wondered

"who are you" Edmund asked

"I'm Liliandil, daughter of Ramandu. i am your guide" she informed us

"you're a star" Caspian realised and Liliandi nodded "you are most beautiful"

"if it is a distraction i can change form." she offered

"no" Edmund and Caspian said i looked at Lucy and Alessandra then cleared my throat. Edmund looked at me and i raised a eyebrow.

'I love you' he mouthed i gave a satisfied smile

"please, the food is for you" she lit the candles up "there is enough for all who are welcome at Aslan's table. always. Help yourselves."

"Wait" Ed stopped them "what happened to them?" he questioned looking at the three Lords.

"they were half mad by the time they reached our shores. They were threatening violence upon each other. Violence is forbidden at the table of Aslan. so they were sent to sleep" she informed us

"will they ever wake" Lessa wondered

"when all is put right. come there is little time." i grabbed some food along the way and followed while eating. we went to a balcony.

"the magician Coriakin told you of the dark Island"

"yes" Caspian confirmed we looked at the dark Island in the distance

"before long the evil will be unstoppable"

"Coriakin said to lay the seven swords at Aslan's table" i stated she turned to me

"he speaks the truth" she confirmed what we had been told. There was just one problem though, we were short one.

"but we only have six do you know where the seventh is" Ed questioned. Liliandil pointed to the Island

"in there you will need great courage "

"i hope we meet again" Caspian said to the star i leaned into Edmund's ear.

"i think you sister has competition" i whispered as we gather supplies and took them back to the ship, everyone ate as we made the last part of our journey.