Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

"Let me explain something to you, okay?" Bernard says. I got bored so I walked off and dad was shouting for me to come back but I just walked around. Bernard was still explaining something to dad when I hear all the elves sing a Christmas song.

I turn around a corner so Bernard couldn't see me. I got out a cigarette and lit if then started to smoke. I walked outside so Bernard couldn't smell it and I found a building and spray painting it.

I then hear a bunch of elves shouting "OI! STOP DOING GRAFFITI ON THE BUILDING!" I turned to see them all running to me so I ran as fast as I could then I ran into Bernard.

"Woah, slow down, why are you running?" Bernard asked. I turn around and see the elves running to me again and Bernard looks at me and asks. "What did you do?" I look him in the eyes then run past him.

I then run into my dad and he stops the elves. "Hey, hey, hey. Stop chasing my daughter would you?!" My dad shouts at them. He then asked me "what did you do?" He asked.

Bernard had come over and looked at me with a 'What did you do?' Look. I looked Bernard in the eyes then dad's keeping quite. I looked at Bernard with a 'I'm so sorry look.'

"I'm not gonna ask you again... What. Did. You. Do?!" My dad shouts. "NOTHING THAT CONCERNS YOU!!! JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I shout at my dad before running off and Bernard ran after me.

Scott's POV

"What did she do?" I asked the elves standing infront of me. "She did graffiti on  one of the buildings." One of the elves said. "SHE DID GRAFFITI HERE?!?!" I shout. I know she does graffiti and I try to stop her all the time but I didn't think she'd do it here!

Bernard's POV

I found Y/n sitting in a corner smoking. "Y/n... What did you do? And what have I said about smoking." I say sitting next to her. "Yea well I don't care what you say. Your not my parent, I've only known you for like an hour so you don't get to tell me what to do!" She says looking at me with an angry expression.

"And it's none of your business what I did." She says looking away rolling her eyes. "It is my business because I am the head elf! I need to know what happens around here!" I say back with the same tone of voice. "I DID GRAFFITI ON A BUILDING OK?! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" She shouts at me, getting up and leaving.

I get up and got after her. "Listen  to me." I say grabbing her arm. "What do you want?!?! You don't even know me and you just won't leave me alone!" She says. I didn't know what to say to that so I looked her in the eyes then took her cigarette out her hand and threw it out the window.

"Ok, what the f#ck is wrong with you. First you follow me everywhere and try to convince my dad he's SANTA!!!" She shouts. "NOW YOUR THROWING MY CIGARETTES AWAY AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME!" She shouts at me. I put my hand on her mouth and look her in the eyes.

"Listen, I know everyone, from the list, Santa, I'm the head elf, so I know you more than you think and I know that the teachers and your dad is trying to find someone to help you with your dyslexia and to calm you down when your ADHD acts up in class." I say before she removes my hand from her mouth and she said. "Ok. I get it. You know me more then I thought." She says looking into my eyes.

"My dad and teachers can't find anyone to help me because no one knows how to deal with ADHD..." She starts. "One person helped me but he just sent an email to my school saying he can't deal with my ADHD... I haven't seen him since." She says.

"Bernard." Santa calls me. "Yea?" I ask. "Could I talk to you?" I ask. I look back at Y/n and say. "I'll be right back." "I won't be here, I'll probably be walking around." She says with a small smile. I walk off with Santa. "What ya need Santa." I ask.

"First of all, stop calling me Santa, it's Scott Calvin." He says. "Alright Scott, what ya need?" I ask again, getting bored. "You know about Y/n having ADHD, right?" He asks. "Yea?" I say with a questioning look. "And you know that me and her teachers have been looking for someone to help her calm down when she has her outburst." He continues.

"Just get to the point!" I say getting annoyed. "Can you be the person to be there with her in school when she has her outbursts?" He asked making my eyes grow wide. "What?!?! No no no no no, I'm the head elf. I'm basically in charge!" I shout.

"Curtis. Come here for a moment." Scott says making me panic. Your not making him head elf are you? Your not replacing me are you?!" I ask in a panicked voice. "No of course not." Scott said making me sigh in relief. "What ya need Santa." Curtis asked.

"It's Scott, anyway, Bernard us gonna be gonna for a little while. Do you mind making sure everything stays in place." Scott says. "But NO changing rules." Scott says. "Yea we all know you go crazy with that handbook." I say.

"Just make sure everything is in place. Make sure everything stays the same. Keep all the rules the same and don't add new rules." Scott says. "Ok." Curtis says. "Ok now Bernard. Go tell Y/n. I'm sure she will be happy." Scott says.

I walk over to Y/n who was wondering around. "Hey." I say. "Hey Bernard." She says. "We uhm... We found someone to help with you ADHD in school." I say. "Really?! Who?!" She asks, her face lighting up.

'Cute.' I thought. 'Shit... I'm falling in love with a girl I just met.' I thought. 'Her dad is going to kill me if he finds out I like his daughter after only an hour of knowing her.' "Uhm Bernard? You kinda spaced out. You ok? What are you thinking of?" She asks with concern.

"Yea I'm fine, I was just, you know thinking of something." I say. I can't tell her I was thinking of her. She'll think I'm so weird. "Well... Who did you find?" She asks looking into my eyes. "Uhm... Me." I said. Her face lit up more making me blush and smile.

"Really?!" She asks, full of excitement. "Yeah. Your dad saw how you talk to me and he told me you don't really like talking to people much so he thought I could do it." I say scratching the back of my neck.

She ran to me and hugged me. I was shocked at first but hugged her back with a big smile. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! Your the best!" She says making me smile bigger.

♡♡♡♡

1227 words

Sorry it took a while to post this part. I was busy with alot of other things and I was updating my other story. Love you my Kings and Queens! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘