Chapter 5

I'm not gonna show the sleep paralysis because it honestly isn't something I really like writing about.

Y/n's POV

I was getting ready for school when my dad called me downstairs. "Y/n can you come down here please!" He shouts. "I'll be there in a minute!" I shout back. I finish getting ready and ran downstairs.

"Oh hey B!" I say with a smile. "Hey snowflake." He says back. "I'm so confused... I thought this was a dream. I thought I was dreaming." Dad said. My mum walked in so Bernard disappeared and she ran straight to Charlie.

"Hi Charlie!" Mum says. "Hey Y/n!" She says hugging me, I don't hug back... Considering I don't like her. "Yea hi." I say with no emotion, rolling my eyes.

"Nice pj's. We'red you get em?" Mum asked dad. "I don't know." Dad said. "Judy gave them to you. Down at the North Pole." Charlue said, grabbing all his presents. "Ah one of Santa's little helpers." Mum says sarcastically.

"Mum we went to the North Pole! We met the elves and we saw the workshop! We're we met Judy and the head elf Bernard gave me a snowglobe and he's Y/n's boyfriend." Charlie stated.

"No he's not! I only met him last night! He's just gonna help me with my ADHD in school!" I say. "Ah even Y/n agrees with Charlie." Mum said. "It really happened Mum." Charlie said. "What kind of drugs have you been taking Y/n?" My mum whispered to me. "NONE!" I shout.

"Charlie why don't you wait in the car. Y/n go with him, I'm gonna drop you off to school." I groaned rolling my eyes then walked to the car. When we got in I saw Neil. I can tolerate Neil more than Mum but he's still annoying and I still hate him, just not as much as mum.

"Hey Neil." I say. "Hey pumpkin." He says with a smile. "Oh that's such a bad name." I say. "I know. That's why I use it." He says stiffling a laugh. "I'm guessing we're dropping you off to school?" He asked. "Yep." I say.

We drive off when mum gets back to the car and he drives off, Bernard then appears next to me. "Hey B!" I say hugging him. "Hey snowflake. We've already told the school that I'm here to help you with your ADHD. So I won't be there in your tutor. But I'll be in all your lessons." He says. "Ok!" I said.

Bernard's POV

"Well I've got to go to tutor. I'll see you in about... 20 minutes!" She says before running off to her friend."I walk around, being introduced to the the school and that. So now I know we're I'm going, and I've got a copy of her timetable so I know what her lessons are.

20 minutes later

I was walking to her first lesson which was English, she's still pretty bad in English but she apparently plays up in History alot more. From what I was told. I walk in to see Y/n being shouted at by the teacher for walking around and not listening.

"Y/n, come on, come sit down." I say. "Noooo." She says. "Y/n! If you don't sit down now I will call deputy head to take you out my lesson!" The teacher shouts. "Y/n, come on please." I say walking up to her. "Fineeee." She says before sitting down at the front.

We start the lesson and I was alright except she did barely any work and annoyed everyone. We were heading to history and saw her talking to her friends being all happy and energetic.

When we got to History she hid by the door and the teacher said. "Y/n, come on sit down." She said in a pretty mean voice. "Noooo." She complains. "Come snowflake. Your dad won't be very happy if you don't listen." I wisper to her.

"Fineeeeeee." She says. "But I'm not sitting down." She says. "That's fine." I say. "Actually she needs to sit down-" the teacher start but stops when she sees the death stare I give her. "Don't make it any worse." I say.

The whole class was laughing, even Y/n and I smiled at Y/n 'cute' I thought. She stood there but then started walking around while the teacher was talking. She ignored Y/n because she knows I can deal with it.

"Y/n come on. Sit down please." This went on all day and when I went back to Scott's house and he was shouting at Y/n. "YOU SPRAY PAINTED A RANDOM WOMANS CAR AND HOUSE!" He shouts.

"I KNOW WHAT I DID!!!" She shouts. "What's goin on here?" I ask. "Y/n spray painted a old ladies house and car." He says. I look at her with a 'really?' Look. "Come on. I need to talk to you in your room." I say holding my hand out.

"Noo. I'm not going to my room. I'm staying downstairs." She says. I hug her from behind and whisper in her ear. "Come on. I need to talk to you." I say again. "Fine!" She shouts before running upstairs. "Hey. You sure you can deal with her?" Scott asks me. "Yea. She'll listen to me." I say before going upstairs.

"Hey Y/n. You need to stop doing this. You can't keep spray painting. You can't keep smoking." I say sitting next to her on the bed. "I can't just 'stop' like that. It's not that easy." She says.

Time skip

Y/n has been the same in school everyday. Really good in art. Except she does do some things she isn't meant to do still. Doesn't listen in any other lessons. I had to sit with her in isolation once. Really bad in History. But one day everything changed...

♡♡♡♡

970 words

This took forever to do. I have posted a new story of Encanto. Camilo Madrigal imagines. Go check it out if you want. Love you my Kings and Queens! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘