Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

When I got to school I was not in tutor. Well, I went to tutor for 5 seconds and sir marked me in then I left. I walked around school and I heard the bell and didn't bother going to class.

Bernard's POV

I walked into Y/n's music class becuase that's her first lesson and for some reason she wasn't there. I walked to her teacher and asked him were she is. "Hey, do you know were Y/n is?" I asked. "No. Go look round school maybe she's probably walking around." He says before going back to writing on the board.

"I know we're she is!" Zoe shouts standing up. "She's not staying in any classes becuase she didn't have the best day a while ago..." She says. "Where is she then?" I question. "She's in the practice room playing on the keyboard. I think it's practice room 6." She says. "Thanks." I say before leaving to the practice room 6.

I see her playing music on the keyboard and she's really good. "Your really good at the keyboard." I say leaning on the door frame with my arms crossed. She turns around and her eyes grow wide when she sees me. "BERNARD!" She shouts before running to me and hugging me. She then starts crying.

"Hey you ok?" I ask sitting her down on one of the chairs. "Yea. Yea I'm ok." She says wiping her tears away. "Do you want to go back to class now?" I ask. "Nope." She says before going back to the keyboard and playing music.

"Why don't you uh. Why don't you tell me why your not feeling the best lately." I ask her. "My mums got custody of me... My dad doesn't have custody of me so I don't get to see my dad ever again..." She says.

I pull her into a hug and she cries into my chest for 15 minutes then for the rest of the day she just walks around school not going to class.

Time skip

Y/n's POV

I just finished school and Bernard was following me around school all day. I didn't go home becuase I obviously don't want to be with my mum. So I went to my dad's and knocked on the door. He opened the door and was suprised to see me.

I push past him without saying anything and go to my old room. I pick up the necklace from the night stand and go back downstairs to the couch and I flop myself down. I look at the necklace then I put it on and turn the TV on. "You shouldn't be here Y/n... Your mum will kill me-" He says before I interrupt him.

"I don't care what mum does... I'm not living with her." I say while watching Encanto. (I know it wasn't around when The Santa Cluase was released but were gonna pretend it was becuase I love Encanto.)

"I would love for you to live with me again but you have to go back to your mum." Dad starts. "She's probably worried sick about you I mean- look at your phone and tell me how many missed calls you've had from your mum." He says. I look at him and hesitantly pick up my phone, turning it on to look at my notifications and I had 32 missed calls.

"How many missed calls?" He asked. I went silent for a moment knowing he would probably get all panicky thinking mum will get REALLY MAD AT HIM. "32..." I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear. "32?!?!" He shouts.

I turn the TV off and run upstairs to my old room. "We're are you going?" He asks. "You won't listen to me... I don't want to live with mum!" I say turning to him "I can't live with that horrible woman! I barely clast her as my mum!" I shout.

Bernard's POV

Y/n pressed the button on the back of the necklace probably accidentally so I go see her and her back was turned to me and she was shouting at her dad saying she doesn't want to live with her mum.

I whisper in her ear saying "You don't have to live with her." She jumped before turning toward me. Scott had called her mum and told her that Y/n was at his house so he walked to his room.

"Come with me quick." I say. I grab her hand and she blushes so much her whole face is red. I run downstairs with her obviously behind me. I run out the door and she stops pulling me back.

"B I can't go wherever the hell your taking me." She says looking into my eyes. "What about dad and Charlie-" She says before I cut her off. "Your dad will be there in November and I will make sure he brings Charlie." I say.

"But how? Laura won't even let dad visit Charlie anymore." She says. "She's still your mum Y/n and your dad will find a way to get him." I say. "I don't see her as my mum... She doesn't care about me... She only cares about Charlie..." She says tearing up.

I hug her and she cries into my chest again just like when she was at school. "She does care about you, She just won't show it to you. But if she finds out your gone she'll freak out becuase her own daughter had gone 'missing'. She doesn't believe in the whole Santa thing so she doesn't believe in the North Pole. And that is where were going." I say.

"Can I go say goodbye to Charlie?" She asks. "Go on. But I'll outside the  door so your mum and Neil can't see me." I say looking into her eyes. "And no more than 5 minutes. I don't want your mum trying to stop you from leaving the house." I say. "Ok." She says before running into the house.

Y/n's POV

I run to Charlie's room to say bye. "Hey Char. Uhm I came to say goodbye..." I say sitting on his bed next to him. "What do you mean?" He asks tearing up. "Hey I'll see you November, that's in 2 months." I say.

"This is the only time I get to live with you... Why are you leaving when we can Finally live together?!" He shouts. 'I really hope Laura and Neil didn't hear that' I thought. "Listen Charlie it's complicated... But I have to go and I will see you in 2 months." I say pulling him on my lap and hugging him.

"Why can't you just stay?" He asks as he sobs. "Listen Char... I don't like mum. To me she is evil ok. To me she isn't my mum and I know you love her but I don't Char. So I have to leave." I say.

"Will you come see me alot?" He asks. "I'll try." I say. Bernard then appears in the room and says. "We've got to go now Y/n. Like right now." He says. "Your going to live with your boyfriend?" Charlie asks. "Not my boyfriend Char." I say. "But you would be so cute together." He says

Bernard's POV

I see Y/n blush when Charlie said "You would be so cute together." I smirk and Charlie looks at me and I wink at him. He knew what I was saying. (He was saying "I will be her boyfriend soon" but he obviously didn't say it out loud he showed a signal to Charlie- you know what I mean.)

"Come on Y/n. We need to go." I say. "Can I come with you?" Charlie asks. "You can't I'm afraid sport. But your dad will bring you to us in November. He will find a way to get you to us." I say. "Ok." He says in a sad voice. Y/n puts him in bed and tucks him in and kisses him on the forehead. "You need to go to sleep now. Its getting late. I love you Char. Goodnight." She says. "I love you to Y/n/n. Goodnight." He says before going to sleep.

She gets up and I hold her by the waist and she hugs me. "I don't want to leave him here B..." She says quietly tearing up. "I know snowflake but you'll see him soon." I say quietly becuase Charlie is asleep. "But Laura is a horrible person... I can't just leave him with her..." She says. "Hey Listen." I say pulling her head up by the chin to look me in the eyes. "He'll be ok. I promise." I say then I kiss her on the cheek and she blushes."Ok... let's go then." She says. I hold her close then with in one second we were in the North Pole.

●●●●●●

1489 words

Sorry it took so long to do this chapter I've been really busy lately. Love you my Kings and Queens! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘