Wishing On Dandelions All Of The Time [Camilo x Reader]

"Mirabel! Have you seen (Name)?"

Camilo asked as Mirabel turned around to face him,raising her brow.

"(Name)? I saw them with Dolores in the kitchen a while ago."

She answers,she noticed how Dolores and (Name) have gotten pretty close in the pass few days. Maybe Camilo has noticed it too.

"Oh,okay then. Thanks!"

Camilo runs off to the kitchen. Maybe he can grab a snack too! Killing two birds with one stone!

When he got there,he felt jealousy in the pit of his stomach. You were laughing with Dolores,and you rarely laugh at his jokes...not only that,he can also see the light blush you had on your cheeks. Do you like Dolores? Do you like her more than him?

He was suddenly snapped back into reality once he heard you call his name. He could only wish you'd call his name,and no one else's.

"Hey Camilo,what are you doing here?"

How could one's voice bring so much peace and gentleness? He could listen to your voice all day,and he will.

"Oh! I bought a book yesterday! Maybe we can read it together? Please?"

Camilo questioned,he didn't like how you kept declining his requests to spend time together just so you could spend it with Dolores.

"Book? Since when did you like reading? Do you even know how to read?"

Dolores teased,this is weird. Her brother was suddenly invested in reading? Why? There has got to be a reason for this. She didn't hear anything from Camilo,that might mean that he doesn't want her to know anything. It must be important.

"Oh come on! I've always liked reading! Come on (Name)! Let's go read together!"

Camilo pulled (Name) out of the kitchen,to his room. Finally! No more Dolores for you (Name)! It's time for Camilo!

"Woah! Slow down,Camilo!"

(Name) suggested,why was Camilo in such a hurry? It's not like you're going anywhere.

Once you reached his room,he went in and grabbed his book. Running back to you,he quickly pulled you outside of the La Casa Madrigal,Casita in the back waving goodbye at you.

He slowed down after a few minutes of running,but he still continuously pulled you with him. Until you reached a field of dandelions with a tall tree standing at the center.

"Beautiful isn't it? I'm pretty sure I'm the first one to find this place!"

He proudly exclaimed. Yeah right, you found this place with Mirabel a few weeks ago. Sorry not sorry Camilo.

"Yeah,very pretty. Might be prettier than you and your hair."

(Name) joked,they laughed when they heard their best friend gasp.

"How dare you (Name)! I am hurt! Very hurt!"

Camilo went along with his crush's joke,but really,how dare they say that?!

This time,it was (Name)'s turn to pull Camilo by the hand,they led him under the tree,finally they can get some rest after all the running.

Camilo smiled once they sat down,it's been awhile since they spent time together. He's gonna cherish every moment of this.

He took a quick glance at you before opening the book and leaning on you,with you leaning back on instinct.

While reading,Camilo could feel your hand in his hair. He really did miss this.