Together [ Bruno x Male Reader ]

Finally,it was time to rest. It had been a long day for (Name),He helped the town along with the Madrigals all day. Now he just want to spend time with his lovely boyfriend,Bruno.

Abuela gladly told (Name) that he's welcome at the Casa Madrigal anytime,and that he could stay. Abuela has grown fond of (Name),he was one of the few people who believed Bruno was a good man even before he left for the walls. She also noticed how (Name) treated Bruno like a real person and didn't see his gift as an excuse to be afraid and stay away from him. She was grateful to him,she knew she had been too hard on Bruno,and on everyone else until the Casita fell. And (Name) was there to help them build there family relationship as well.

So it's safe to say,Abuela isn't allowing Bruno to let go of such a wonderful person,Abuela sees you as family now.

The sky kept getting darker by every minute passing,anyone could tell that it might rain anytime soon.

As soon as (Name) reached Bruno's room inside of the Newly built Casita,he was left confused.

After knocking and receiving no reply,(Name) decided to peak inside of Bruno's room,only to see no Bruno inside at all.

It's getting late and rain might pour any minute,maybe he's still inside the Casita?

Nope,(Name) kept searching and asking the others about Bruno,only to receive the same answer again and again.

"I don't really know,but I saw him at the lake this morning!"

So (Name) headed to the lake. Bruno better be there,he needs to get his daily cuddles.

Reaching the lake,the familiar green poncho came into view,along with the messy hair that (Name) loves.

Bruno seemed to be lost in thought,so (Name) gently and slowly sat down beside him,on his left.

(Name) just continued to stare at Bruno,while the other was staring off into space.

After a few seconds,(Name) placed his hand on top of Bruno's. The latter immediately turned his head to his left,his fast beating heart slowed down a little bit when he saw that it was just you. You scared him.

"(N-Name)? What are you doing here?"

Bruno mumbled,he then scooted over to get closer to you and your warmth.

"I was looking for you,Mi Vida."

Answered (Name),he smiled when he felt Bruno lean on him,he did the same. The hand that held Bruno's was now placed around the man's body.

"Do you need me for something...?"

Bruno asked as he looked up to you,your smile was so gentle,it made him feel warm and fuzzy.

"Had a rough day,I just wanted to spend time with you."

(Name) whispered while burying his face into Bruno's messy hair. Arms tightening slightly around his lover.

Bruno could tell that you were tired,so he shifted a little bit in his position to hug you,his face buried in between your shoulder and neck.

"Y-You're always working hard,of course you'll get tired!"

Bruno scolded,his voice muffled. He knows how much you want to help everybody,putting them first instead of yourself.

"I think it's think to head back,Mi Vida. It's getting dark."

(Name) suggested as he stood up and patted the dirt off of his clothes. Extending his hand out for his lover,he help Bruno get up as well.

"D-do you feel better?"

Bruno questioned,both of you were in his bed,cuddling each other. He made sure to give you all of the attention and love you needed.

"A little..."

(Name) whispered,tightening his grip on Bruno slightly. Bruno was so warm,cuddling with him is the best when it's raining.

You can hear the rain pouring down outside,a comfortable atmosphere setting in.

But...

"Am I enough for you,Mi Vida?"

The question made Bruno perk up,why were you asking such a silly question?

"Of course,you are! W-What makes you think you aren't?"

Bruno whispered,you were more than enough for him. Bruno loved you so much,much more than you'll ever know.

"I'm glad,Mi Vida. At least to you,I'm enough."

(Name) replied,voice quiet and weak,like you were about to break.

Bruno hugged (Name) tighter,did you feel like you weren't enough to anyone besides him? Did the others make you feel so small and weak? 

"Did something h-happen? If you want...maybe we could t-talk about it?" 

Bruno requested,he wanted to make you feel better. He wanted to see '(Name)', the happy and energetic person he knows and loves. He hates seeing how you're suffering.

"I feel like everything I do is never enough...for anyone. What could I do? Surely my help isn't necessary since there are always others who are better than me...I guess I'm not needed for anything...my efforts aren't even enough to make them look at me..."

(Name) confessed,finally getting rid of the weight on his shoulders for so long.

Bruno looked at (Name),the same person who showed him the beauties of the world,now is suffering by himself. It hurt him so much to see you like this,once he saw a tear slide down your cheek,his heart dropped.

Bruno reached for your forehead and placed a gentle kiss,whispering how he was thankful for you staying by his side,how proud he was of you for holding on for so long,how he was so glad you opened up to him about how you felt.

(Name) was so grateful to have such a caring lover,so,so grateful.
He silently cried into Bruno's shoulder while Bruno kept reassuring him that everything will be okay.

Soon,the quiet sniffles and sobs toned down into soft snoring. Bruno's hand combing through (Name)'s now disheveled hair.

Bruno wanted you to feel enough,hopefully,he was able to bring your spirits up,even just a little bit.

You were everything to Bruno,and he knows he is everything to you as well. He can't see you cry again,it will crush him.

Giving one last kiss on your forehead,Bruno drifts off to sleep.

Maybe one day,in the near future,you'll see how important you are to him,not just him,but everyone else as well.