iSleeping

Freddie's pov

It was probably midnight and I couldn't fall asleep.Well,I was sleeping for the past 2 hours and I woke up because of a nightmare.And now I couldn't fall asleep.If my mom was home,she would probably   kill me if she found out that I was still awake but she was visiting her sister for a week so basically there was nobody at home beside me.After staring at the ceiling for 5 minutes I decided to go to Carly's,to ask her if she would let me sleep in her apartment.

I knocked at the door.As I expected,no one opened the door,so I let myself inside.

As I came in,I saw the Blonde-Headed Demon sleeping peacefully of the couch.

I layed down beside her,trying to fall asleep

"Freddie" she whispered

I froze.She didn't said anything else do I moved my head just to see her face.Her eyes were shutted.She was having a dream about me?

"I love you too baby" she said

Wha-

I put my hands on her waist,hoping to not wake her up.She turned in her sleep,and now I could see that her eyes were teary.

Then,I couldn't help myself anymore.I couldn't bare to see her cry,it makes me sad

I slowly got closer to her and pulled her into a gently hug.I kissed her shoulder and rested my head on it.I could feel some tears fall on my back but the strange thing was that she was hugging me back while she was still asleep

I could also feel the sweet smell of strawberries.The same smell of that night on the fire escape,when we had our first kiss.The sweet smell of Sam.

I didn't even noticed that I was quickly falling asleep.At least I knew that both of us wouldn't have any other nightmares that night

A/n: Happy Seddie day!!!!