ch-4

Rose

It's been two years now since i have left the club. It was not a bad place . It was just a strip club. what else do we expect from it you have to wear revealing clothes , hear all those snarky comments, ignore there sexual assault and do everything to get the meals and avoid punishments.
There where some people who cared for me in the club like angela she was one of the strippers in the club.
a sassy girl she was full of life. she was sold at a very young age and accepted all of that much better than i did. Even though we were totally opposite we were still best friends. I couldn't talk to her much after I came with enzo. Those who were sold in the club were not allowed to be in contact with an outsider. But enzo made sure that I can talk to her twice a month.

Few days ago she called me and told me about how she is in love with one of the bartender of the club. I didn't believed it at first. She was never the one to fall in love. But the sincerity in her voice said otherwise. I was happy for her. Finally she can live a normal life.
But the owner of the club would never allow her to leave so they decided to escape. She needed my help and I promised her to do anything I can .
I booked two flight tickets for her and James (her boyfriend) .

  Two days ago I went to the club to give her the tickets and some cash . It was hard  to escape enzo's bodyguard they always follow me around but my driver Mr Smith helped me he is very close to me and when I told him about angela he agreed to help me.

It was nostalgic when I went to the club again .
Everyone was busy in there own world dancing, drinking, making out in the corner. I went to the back door to meet James and angela.
I saw angela she was still the same looking as beautiful as ever and she was more happy I could see that.

she came running towards me and hugged me.

"Thankyou so much rosa for helping us I can't thank you enough "

"It is nothing I just want you to be happy. "

I gave her everything and we talked for a while . James seemed to be a very nice guy I am assured that he will keep angela happy. He looks at angela just the way enzo looks at me.

We were going to leave when I heard footsteps coming our way. We panicked, if someone came to know about angela's escape hell will break loose they might even kill her.
I went towards the door and saw killian coming this way. He is one of the owners close man who handles the issues of the club .He always tried to convince me to sleep with him I never agreed.

He was shocked to see me.

"Rosa rosa what a surprise to see you here"
"Nice too see you to killian "
"What are you doing here"
"I-I just missed the club and everyone here"
"What a joke Rosa you were dying to leave this place and now you  miss it"

"Well you know the value after you loose it ".

"Wise words Rosa "
"I heard you married him is he not good Rosa are you lonely maybe that is why you are here "
He came close to me and placed his hands on my shoulder. I could feel his breath on my face.
"Maybe I am lonely" I hated to lie.I hated how he touched me but I have to I cannot let angela be caught. Just for few minutes I repeated in my head continuously.

Killian looked at me then glanced at the back door.
I placed my hand on his arm that made him look at me.
"I met angela there she went for her performance few minute ago"
"Ohhh"
"Maybe we can talk somewhere else killian"
"Yaa let's go to my office "
He placed his hand on my back and directed me to his office. I looked back and saw James and angela going back inside.
He took me to his office I was scared to death but fortunately he got a call from the boss about an issue he went to deal with it and asked me to stay here.

I hurried toward the exit and went to the car.
Mr Smith drove us back home.

I was beyond terrified but i had to do it for angela. I remember all the times angela saved me and got the punishment for me.

I was also scared of enzo. I didn't wanted to hide it from him but he is very possesive about me.He would never allow me to go back to the club and do what I did.

But I was relieved now.
Angela called me and told me that they have reached New York safely and no one saw her leaving the club.
Now no one will know about me going there.

What I didn't knew that the only time I went out of the way for someone. It will cost me my whole life.

                        ◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦