ch-13

'𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭'

That voice and those words I could never forget them. I used to hear that all the time and everytime i did I would feel butterflies in my stomach but now those words did nothing but caused pain and dread in my heart.

I turned to the side and saw him . There he was sitting on the chair looking like he owns the place. He was dressed up in a business attire He looked the same as two years back as handsome as ever. he has grown a light stubble but everything else is same . It was like nothing happened in his life everything was normal for him while on the other hand my life changed drastically along with me. Well it is true ,for me he was my whole world but for him I was just a trash he can throw anytime and walk ahead like nothing happened.
Everything was replaying in my mind as I stared at those blue eyes looking directly towards me as if he could see deep into my soul.
It was like the time has stopped as we looked at each other it would have been romantic but the only thing I feel is anguish . I dont know what to do I want to look away but my heart says to stare at him for as long as I can.Pathetic .

He stood up and took long strides towards me. In seconds he was towering over me looking at me with an emotion I don't want to decipher.

"Leave" he said in a loud hard voice .
The man who I assume is Matteo along with the guards made there way out of the room.
Elijah made no move to leave just looked at me I nodded at him telling him i will be fine.
I know I have to talk to him sooner or later he is one hell of a stubborn man if he is here for something he will get it no matter what , the thing is I don't have any idea why he is here.
Whatever it is I just want it to be over and get back to my hopeless life it is so much better than looking at him.
Elliot goes out of his office not before throwing a hard stare to the man hovering over me.

"Babygirl " He repeats and moves closer to me as if it was possible.

"What do want Mr. Dominique " I replied in a calm voice looking straight in his eyes. He frowns at my words but it is soon replaced with a smirk.

"You I want you "
I get it all of this is a game to him. How can he say that after doing everything he did.

"Sorry Mr. Dominique you can't have me i am not for sale. "

"You are already mine you are my wife "
Wife wow I have long forgotten that i was someone's wife. A wife would never lie on the road left for dying A wife doesn't needs to work at a club to get food A wife doesn't go through all the things I went through because a wife has her husband by her side for thick and thin .
My husband was not there so how can i be a wife.

"I am not a wife I am just a whore " I said the same thing I repeat every night to console myself that everything that happened to me is my fault.

I saw hurt in his eyes as he shakes his head in denial.
"No you're not"
"Yes I am "

"NOOO " He shouts and throws the flower vase beside me at the wall.

"You are the one who said it why deny it now"

"I was wrong " He said softly looking at me with guilt in his eyes.

He came close and caressed my cheeks with his hand I unconsciously moved closer to his touch. Even after two years his touch has this effect on me. But i am not the same I can never be same again. I removed his hand from my face and stepped back creating distance between us.

"I don't want to talk to you Mr. Dominique you can leave. "

"I will definitely leave but with you"

"It is not good for your reputation to be seen with a slut "

"Stop it just stop it you are not " He says getting angry his knuckles turning white.

"I am what I am and it is none of your concern."

He took long strides towards me and pulled me closer by my waist his other hand fisting my hair tilting my head back.
"You want to be a whore so badly ha then you will be one You will be my whore wife, only mine." A shiver runs up my spine hearing his deep voice and those eyes filled with determination as if making a promise he will never break.

He burries his face in my neck sucking and kissing on my neck. Tears filled my eyes as I stood there letting him do what he wants.

"Why Why do you want me now. "
He pulled away and looked into my tears filled eyes he wiped my tears with his thumb and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Because I can't live without you everyday without you was hell"

"It is always about you .what about me i didn't wanted to be thrown out back then I wanted you and now I don't want you. I will never come back to you " I told him and walked passed him to go out.

"Rose you will come back to me or you won't like consequences of it. " I stopped and turned around laughing at his words.
"What more harm can you do I am already broken and hurt beyond repair but you can still try "
His eyes soften as he looked at me.

"Babygirl I will never harm you but I can do many things to your closed ones, can I not. Make your mind fast babygirl I want you in arms soon. "

"You wouldn't dare"

"Try me babygirl. "

He said and walked past me.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙨

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 . 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙.

𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 ?

𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩.

𝙎𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙚 ❤

𝙓𝙤𝙭𝙤.