ch -15

I think I have been staring at the door since 10 minutes.  Trying to gather all that non existent courage and strength I thought  I had .
To face him  the man who was my beautiful dream in the past and also the man who is my current nightmare . I was trying to remember the things I planned to speak but my mind was blank . After contemplating for another five minutes I decided to just go inside, anyways no amount of planning can prepare me to face him. I knocked on the door twice and in seconds the door opened. There he is standing in front of me in a simple black shirt and matching trousers. His eyes shining while looking at me like a four year old looking at his candy. Never mind the same eyes held so much hatred for me.

"Babygirl I have been waiting for you . You took quite a long time to come up I thought you were lost. "

"I -I"

"Leave it come inside " He moved aside and I walked in.

"Make yourself comfortable I will get something to drink ."

I sat down on the sofa placed beside the floor length window . The view outside was mesmerizing .

" Here I got hot chocolate for you "
He placed the glass of hot chocolate in the table and sat down on the opposite of me with a cup of coffee in his hand.
Hot chocolate was very inviting . I haven't had it since two years.

"Have it I know it's your favorite " Enzo said as he saw me staring at the glass.

"Not anymore I don't like it "

"But it used to be your favorite "

"I said I don't want it"   What does he think that everything is same that I am still the same old girl he knew he is definitely wrong.

"What do you want to drink then "

"Black coffee" He sighed before getting up . He picked the glass kept in front of him and went to the kitchen.

How can he expect everything to be same how can he think that i will be the same after everything he has done to me . That he can just come back and i will happily accept him .

"Here your black coffee " . He handed me the cup and sat in front of me.
His eyes never leaving me as I took a sip of the bitter coffee. It was perfect to remind me the bitter reality of my life.

"So babygirl what have you decided "he spoke breaking the silence.

"First of all stop calling me that name and then we can talk about this mess you have created. "

"I know you like it babygirl" He said with that stupid smirk on his face. I want to smack him and remove that smirk.

"Like ha you are wrong I abhore it . I don't want to talk about it I am here just to stop you from ruining my life and leave it all for once.

"I am not ruining anything I just want everything to go back as it was "

"Really you want that how can you say it so easily as if you did nothing . I have told you a thousand times that nothing can be the same that i will never come back to you why can't you understand it . Why are you hell bend on destroying the little of life I have left "

" I don't want to fight with you babygirl. Whatever we did is in the past I want you back and you have to come with me. "

I didn't know what to say this man in front of me is a selfish bastard all he cares about is himself.

My eyes where stinging as I tried to control my tears . I am on the verge of breaking down. I am contemplating in my mind to get on my knees and beg him for mercy beg him to leave me alone. I have lost the fight in me I was never the brave one who will face their problem I used to hide and that is what I want to do now.
I am lost I don't know what to do.

"What do you want me to do " I spoke my voice coming as a whisper .

"I want you to come home with me as my wife"
He spoke with a wide grin on his face .

" Ok "

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠.

𝙈𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙝𝙖𝙨 12𝙠 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤.
𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚. 𝙈𝙮 𝙢𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙚.

𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚.
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨.

𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙