ch -5

Vincenzo

It  been a hectic day. It took four hours for a single meeting all because of my managers silly mistakes. What's the use of a billionaire dollar company if your people can't do there work properly.

I just want to go home to my babygirl but I have to finish the work to get a free weekend to spent with my baby. My thoughts are all about my rose as I made my way towards my office.

My assistants voice brings me back to reality.

"Sir there is a package for you I have placed it at your table"
"Okay I 'll check it. Bring me a strong coffee mera."
"Ok sir "

I took my seat and picked up the white envelope. There's no name or address 'strange'.

I opened it and instantly regret it. I can't believe my eyes. I know it's not true it can't be.
There are photos of my rose and a man being very close and kissing each other. My babygirl can't do this I know it.

I called my best friend and partner Matteo and ask him to come to my office.

I know these photos are fake. Someone is trying to break us but I won't let them.

A few minutes later matteo walks in
"What's up man all well"
"No it's not" I slide the envelope with photos toward him.
He looks at the photos and his eyes go wide.
He looks at me and then at the photos as if he has seen a ghost.
"This can't be true"
"I know get them checked thoroughly and find out who send it "

I am not going to leave the person who is behind this.
.. .................

"Sir, these photos are real "
His every word feels like a stab to my heart.
THEY ARE REAL. how can it be. My babygirl has betrayed me.

"Vincenzo there is something more. " Matteo says
"What else is left. "
"We found a chip in the envelope it has a video. "
"Show me "

Matteo inserts the chip in the laptop and plays the video.

My heart shattered with every second and every word that she said. She was lonely. She was not happy . I didn't kept her happy. She betrayed me she went with another man. No how can she do this to me. I took her out from that hell I gave her everything. But she went back to that place. All the love and care was a lie. I couldn't take it anyone I picked the laptop and threw it at the wall.

"GET OUT"
"Vin-- "
"Get out leave me alone"

They left leaving me alone with my misery.
I went to the mini bar in my office and picked the bottle of whiskey and slided down beside the bar.
"Why would you do that" I shouted  and drank the whole bottle .
I drinked for the entire night but the pain is still there it still hurts.

I went to sleep on the floor with the thought that all of this is a nightmare and tomorrow morning i will wake up with my rose in my arms.

                             ◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩.