Chapter One : Solaria

"Oh Stella!" I grinned, "Of course we will come to Solaria with you!" I pulled her in for a hug. She  was fretting over a ball in Solaria, and you know what Stella is like! 

We were all currently sitting on Stella's bed, she was currently inviting us to the Ball her father was hosting tomorrow night. 

"Stell, don't worry!" Flora reassured, running her hand through Stella's long blonde hair, "It's just a ball!" Flora soothed, petting Kiko on the head.

"No!" Stella yelled, stomping her foot. You could almost see the steam flowing from her ears! "It's not just any ball; it's the princess ball! And my father says he is going to announce something amazing at it!" She added, tossing her hair over her shoulder, making a 'hmph' sound before looking through her wardrobe at lightning speed.

We all chuckled before sitting down on the floor, soft relaxing music played around us, courtesy of Musa of course. Chirping, Kiko bounced into my lap and snuggled into my chest, making the room erupt in a chorus of 'Awhs' 

"Ugh! I have nothing to wear," Stella groaned as she looked through her wardrobe, which was, might I say, full of dresses and fashionable clothing. She began pacing the room, her hands rubbing her face in a stressful manner. 

'Oh Stell, what are we going to do with you?' I thought to myself, wanting to console my best friend,

"Oh, I know, why don't we go to Magix? There are tonnes of sales going on right now!" Aisha suggested excitedly, tossing her dark, curly hair from one side to the other. "I actually need some new outfits that aren't, you know, magic generated" She laughed, shooting Stella a look 

"Good idea! But we need outfits for the occasion!" Stella squealed and snapped her fingers.

 Aisha giggled, placing her hands on her hips, playfully rolling her eyes. Then, as usual, we were engulfed in a bright, glittery light, and by the time I could see clearly again, I was in an absolutely stunning outfit, and so were the other girls.

-at Magix-

"Ah, the air here is so refreshing — no schoolwork, no Trix, no boys. So peaceful," Tecna sighed, stretching her arms, as we stepped into the shopping mall.

Birds were singing, cars were strumming by, excited children ran past us into the almost clear streets, the smell of freshly baked bread filled the area, making my stomach rumble, and the chatter of young people was all I needed to feel free and relaxed. Except I really wanted some fresh bread now,

"Alright! Here is the game plan girls!" Musa cheered, pulling her headphones down to her neck, "Tecna and I will go look in some shops, Flora and Aisha will go look in others, and Bloom and Stella will go explore aswell," Musa declared, making us all nod. "Oh, and be back here by 4 so we can get some food!"

"Okay!" We all yelled, massive grins spreading across our lips, "Magic Winx! Shop time!" We cheered, skipping in the direction we were told.

"Come on Stell, I want some fresh bread. Then we can go shop for the perfect look!"

✣✤✣✤

"Stella! come on! It's almost four!" I grumbled to her as she was changing into the millionth dress that day, my foot was tapping impatiently to the bad music that was playing through the stores speakers

I disliked this store, a lot. The store assistant kept glancing at us with weird looks, and her manager seemed to be a grump!

I had already picked out my dress, thankfully, but as fun as shopping is when you have Stella as a best friend, it turns into a nightmare pretty quickly!