Chapter Twelve: Dreaming flame

"Bloom? Are you with us?" Flora waved a hand in front of my face, fanning some cold air onto me. Everything around me became clear again, I peered up, noticing all the girls were here.

"Where am I?" I asked, noticing we were no longer in the dorm rooms. Everything was white and pristine. 

"We had to take you to the nurses room. Bloom, you hit your head too hard and you were knocked out when we got back!" Tecna said softly, as she hugged me before giving me some space.

I still couldn't help but second guess myself. Was what happened with Val a dream? Or a vision? Would I be right or wrong to go with Valtor? What are the risks? 

What would they all think of me? Maybe I should tell them about my dream thing. They'd understand right? It is a mission, to end him.

"Bloom, darling, you need to stop stressing out! I can see wrinkles forming on your skin already!" Stella groaned, making us all laugh as she began applying some sort of facial mask to my skin.

"Guys, I'm fine! I promise. I'm sorry about. Uh, you know. kissing him... I will never go near him again" I lied. Even though I was lying through my teeth I didn't feel bad or guilty. I just felt numb, like there was a rift in my chest. 

However, it just dawned on me, his jacket. I still had his jacket! I could use it as some sort of excuse to go to him, and destroy him!

I got up from the bed, much to the protests of the girls, and told them I just wanted some rest in my room alone. 

Determination soared through me and so did hope as I sprinted down the Alfea corridors to the dorms. Hopefully Flora would get the idea and not bother me.

As soon as I got into the dorm room, as quietly as I could I searched through my things, and upon finding his dark purple jacket I could've jumped for joy. But a feeling of unease spread through me, it was like someone was watching me.....?

I heard a sharp breath on the other side of the room, and I turned, jumping in fear...

"Bloom. You're being creepy snooping for my stuff" Valtor quietly said appearing behind me.

"Jeez Val! You scared me! I thought you left me" I chuckled nervously, taking a few steps away from him...

He grabbed my wrist, pulling me into a hug.
"I'm sorry princess. I just didn't want to get you into any more trouble than you already were in" He sighed, pulling me closer. "I've missed you"

"I've missed you too Valtor" I sighed, trying to swallow my nerves. I glanced up, confused, as he let out a chuckle.

"Don't worry Bloom. If you come with me now, we can rule the magic dimension together! I've been doing some research and I have some bad news" He looks down at me, with a serious face.

I lead him to my bed and we both sit down, I begin fiddling with the hem of my shirt. His presence was making me feel sick, and I could feel something running through my veins every time he touched me...

I gulp down my nerves as I peer into his eyes, eyes that were filled with fear? That surprised me

"Well, what is it?" I urged him on.

"Bloom, as you know I am a dark wizard. Which puts you, at risk of becoming a dark fairy if you decide to be with me." He replies, taking my hand into his

"Thats not all, is it?" I ask, needing to know all the risks im getting myself in to.

"Smart girl. If we aren't together, our flames will die out and become embers and our souls will become lifeless, lonely and low-spirited." He fell back onto my bed, with an 'oof' and pulled me with him until we were at eye level once again.

I pictured myself as a dark fairy again, just like that time with lord Darkar, and although it sent shivers through me, I was ready to reply

"Bloom, do you want to be with me? Do you want to take these risks?"

I let silence take over the room as the cogs spun in my mind. I need to do this. It will be my only chance to end him, save the magic dimension. It will keep my friends safe!

"Of course, Val" I whispered, and wrapped my hands around his torso and placed my lips on his own. Just being in his embrace was enough to make me feel sick. The way I felt in solaria is gone. 

Why did he have to be evil?

I felt him smile into the kiss, as he placed his hands on my hips and hoisted me into the air, twirling me around "You can keep the jacket, by the way. Also, nice face mask" he laughed before wrapping my legs around his waist and giving me another soft kiss.

Suddenly, I hit the hard, solid floor with a crash as Aisha and Musa entered the room.

"Gurl, are you okay? You look like you've received the worst news in the whole magic dimension." Aisha smiled gently, helping me off the ground.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just happy to be back and able to relax, you know?" I could tell she wasn't buying it, but I'm assuming she let it slide. But she'd probably tell the girls her suspicions later. When I wasn't around.

"I brought you some of Flora's tea to help sooth your headache, If you still have one" Musa told me, placing the China cup onto my bedside table.

"I'll be back" I heard his voice echo in my mind, making my face pale slightly.

Although it left as suddenly as it came

"Also, Faragonda wants to see you. It's urgent"