01

A/n: This is a little something with 4 chapters cause I missed vmin too much...enjoy chapter 1!!! I'll update one chapter each day edits are mine.

Jimin watched his junior eat sandwich a bit more greedily now that their break was going to be over in a bit

Jimin watched his junior eat sandwich a bit more greedily now that their break was going to be over in a bit.He pushed a glass of water for him,"Jungkookaah ..eat slowly,you're gonna get an upset stomach" but Jungkook just waved his hand in the air,"Tell me ,Jiminie hyung.And then what happened?"

Jimin sighed,checking his watch,"Later,Jungkook...We have to go in now.OP is busy today"

Jungkook huffed and decided he shouldn't push his senior anymore,he had only started few months as a junior under him but he had grown on Jimin immediately.First it started out as asking help for critical case patients,and then small get togethers after work and eventually Jungkook became closer to Jimin.Recently his interests were on Jimin's love life.According to him ,Jimin was too cute to be single.At first,Jimin couldn't help but wonder if Jungkook was trying to hit on him but one late eve at the car park,running into Jungkook and his mint haired boyfriend proved him wrong,putting his heart at ease.

And that's how he realized Jungkook was just really concerned about his single life, that's how he ended up sharing his sweet memories about his ex.To be honest at this point, Jungkook just doesn't really get it why Jimin would break up with someone so good,someone Jimin defined as so good,so loving and caring.Jungkook was very sure Jimin was obviously still in love with his ex but that question can wait,Jungkook wanted to know why the break up even happened.
"His mom didn't like me a bit,so she threw subtle insults all evening that day",Jimin said as his eyes kept shuttling between the laptop screen and notepad on his table.

"Is that why you broke up,cause you didn't like the way his mother treated you?"
"What?! No..I wouldn't give him up cause he has a shitty mother besides he made sure she knew that  he didn't care about what his mother thought of me the same evening"

"How?",Jungkook leaned forward.
"They started arguing and I was tryna pull him out and then he grabbed and kissed me right infront of her..more like make out"
"Oh ..wow,that's so sexy of him"
Jimin just let out a laugh as he turned off the laptop and tucked the notepad into his drawer calling the day off.Jungkook followed suit,taking off his coat.

And by the time they reached elevator,Jungkook was prompting Jimin to tell him yet another story and Jimin wasn't really against the idea,he loved reminiscing the stories,he loved reliving the memories.That was the best days of his lives.

..

"It's not like I failed that semester but I was placed second in the university.I had worked so hard...I know, I know..people would think it unfair that I was crying cause I couldn't get first place but I studied so hard and I tried to smile and all so that atleast he wouldn't judge me..but then when we got home,he just got into bed and asked me to join him-"

"He knew!!"

"Yeah,he told me to cry it out and it was okay and..and that he is gonna stay by me until i was okay.He believed that I deserved that first place just like i did..I cried all night into his shirt and he didn't let me go one second"
"Please!!! He sounds so sweet and really really cool...then why?!! Why in the god's name did you break up?"

Jimin gave him a tight lipped smile and nothing.

"Hyung~", Jungkook sing-songed after Jimin that evening,locking a hand around his as they took the elevator to the car park later that day.Jimin wanted to scold Jungkook but his eyes were as puppy as they can get.
"Let it be,It's been quite so long",Jimin tried to reason.
"I just wanted to know.It sounds like everything was perfect but why did he break up with you?"
Jimin got into his car and Jungkook rounded to get in the passenger seat quickly,his boyfriend was busy to pick him up today and he made Jimin to promise a ride and now Jimin was thinking maybe it was all part of the plan.Jimin turned the ignition,

"I was the one who broke up with him"

"What?",Jungkook exclaimed and Jimin reminded him to buckle up,"But why,Hyung?"

Jungkook clicked the seat belt over him and continued,"You also told me he was the best thing that ever  happened to you and said he never did you wrong then why.Why would you break up with him? You were obviously so in love with him"
Jimin went silent for a while and Jungkook bit his tongue thinking maybe he went too far and car rode out of the car park into the bustling traffic of Jongno.
"Cause I loved him too much", Jimin's voice was almost a whisper but Jungkook heard it clear like the day.

Yes,Jungkook didn't quite understand what Jimin actually meant.Why would someone break up when they love the other too much, wasn't it quite the more reason to spend every waking hour with them.But Jungkook now saw the melancholic shade in his sunbaenim's eyes so he kept to himself for the following few weeks.And it wasn't his intention at all to bring up the topic again,but on Friday he was attending a patient who came in with mild headache and cold,casually asking about the symptoms when Jimin came into his office.He looked like he saw ghost and immediately closed the door after him when he stepped out.Jungkook came looking for Jimin when the patient left.Jimin's eyes were a tired crescent and nose,red.

"You okay,Hyung?"

"Yes..yes,I am..I just-",Jimin trailed off.
"Why did you leave like that?", Jungkook asked,his voice etched in concern and Jimin took in a sharp breath,more like contemplating whether to say something or not and instead he asked,"Did your patient see me?"
"Um..i don't think so since you practically ran before he could turn back"
Jimin nodded,sighed a relief,"Why did he come in? Is he okay?"
"Seems to be migraine, nothing much to worry-.. wait!! Why do you wanna know?"
Jimin went silent and it didn't take Jungkook to put it together,"He was your ex?"
Jimin's flinch confirmed his suspicions immediately.But like Jimin expected,Jungkook didn't quite ask him anything further on it.The boy just brought a hand up to place them around Jimin's shoulder as they silently continued on their coffee.
..