Jiya💕Ajay-1

Their story begins the day when Sarthak confessed the truth to Tanvi.

Writer's POV:

Jiya successfully executed her program and exited from the lab. It killed the least energy remaining in her. 

That program took 45 minutes to execute for her with many errors popping up all the time. At one point she just wanted to smash the computer, and she did kick the CPU quite a few times which even earned her a warning from the lab head. 

At last, she was out of hell. The least she hoped for is to earn a pass mark in the internals and viva to be easy too. 

With all these thoughts she kept pacing towards the canteen where Tanvi must be waiting for her. She was already much late and the long-distance was making it more grumpy. 

She tried calling Tanvi but her line was busy. 'Again on phone' thought Jiya and kept moving ahead. 

The lunch bell rang while she was on her way to the canteen and many students started coming out from their blocks. In the same way, Ajay came out.  

Ajay has been distressed for the past few days. Hell, a lot of things happened around him and even when he knew everything he can't spit it out to anyone. 

He so badly wanted to confess everything to Tanvi and he was about to do it a day before, but again Sarthak stopped him. Sarthak returned two days ago from home and told Ajay that he was ready to reveal his identity. And Ajay was waiting patiently for that to happen soon. 

As he was walking towards the canteen he felt a pat on his shoulder. He turned around to find  Jiya behind him. 

Jiya smiled at him and waved her hand at him. It's been days since they met. Ever since the last time they hung out at the beach, even Jiya and Ajay became good friends. They wish each other whenever they met on the campus, talk whatever little they felt at that moment. 

"Hi" Jiya chirped enthusiastically. 

"Hey, Jiya. How are you?" Ajay responded with a smile. 

"I thought I am the one who is the most tired in the world, but hearing your voice I guess I have a partner in the company."

For a moment Ajay couldn't understand her words as she uttered them very quickly. Comprehending her words, he chuckled and nodded his head. 

"Well, ..... maybe I sound that way. But why are you tired?" 

"Just now finished my program and I had a very bad day. Screw that." Jiya replied making a scowl. 

"Ohh! Seems bad. Even R.S hates it when they don't get executed." Ajay replied with a smile and they strolled down the path. 

"Yeah. Lucky you don't have such annoying tasks." Sighed Jiya.

"You think,"  Ajay said and rolled his sleeves till his elbow and showed a burnt scar. "See this. I was working on an electric circuit and I didn't check the time and it got blasted. Fortunately, the blast was small and I covered myself, but couldn't help this wound."

Jiya's jaw dropped down hearing this and seeing his scar. She wondered why she never observed this scar. 

"That's scary," said Jiya and touched it slowly and caressed it without thinking much. But then she immediately withdrew her hand.

They now halted in the way and stood face to face as Ajay rolled back his sleeve. He chuckled again seeing her expression. 

"Yeah. It is. We ECE students should always be cautious so as mechanical and civil branches too. So executing a program is far better. Don't get tired so easily."