Jiya-Ajay-3

Jiya's POV:

Sometimes we humans wonder why we are stuck in some situations or why life is being unfair to us. But we never try to sort out our issues and misunderstandings and overcome them. 

And Tanvi is no different. No matter what Sarthak, Ajay and I say nothing is getting to her head. This routine has been going on for past two weeks. 

I must say Sarthak brother has not been much different before, hiding things and not revealing anything and finally opening up. Because of him they lost one year despite seeing each other in college and now Tanvi is wasting the remaining moments. 

Though I agree her anger is justified but now even I am getting a bit vexed up. Daily both Sarthak and Ajay reach out to me either by phone or directly and ask her for help. 

Generally I am a girl who likes to talk much and discuss a lot but not at the moment. Its been an hour past college is over but I am still stuck with these two. The same thing happened today, Sarthak came and tried to talk with Tanvi. Tanvi turned her face away and left the place even leaving me because she knows that its me again who told those two people where we were. 

For that I am paying the price. I am sitting in the canteen drinking my Mazaa carton and saying nothing and seeing them both chatting vigorously. Actually I have to blame myself for this moment that I got tempted for a drink and a chocolate and stayed back. 

"Jiya tell us what we should do now? How to make your friend look at me?" Sarthak asked me with sheer desperation. Had my energy levels been high I would have given it a serious thought but all I want to do is to get away from this place and take some rest. 

I raised my brows at him still holding the straw of the drink in my mouth. He is being pathetic but none can help him.

Gulping the whole liquid at one go I replied, "How about we leave this part for tomorrow and retire to our rooms and take rest? Please."

The men before me exchanged a look and talked with their eyes. I really hoped they would have understood my tiredness and let me go from this mess. 

Their sign language still continued and I lost my chill and stood up. 

"Ok. I will leave. Bye." I took my bag and turned to leave but stopped again and replied, "And don't you both dare to message me tonight. I will block you both if anyone of you do. I will directly message you tomorrow morning. Hope that's clear. Bye again."

Saying this I left the place. Goodness, though it's not my life but serious what kind of a friend I got who has such a cinematic life history. As though that's not enough even the hero of the cinema is here. What a full circle of life. 

"Getting frustrated?" 

I got startled all of a sudden when I heard Ajay's voice. Why is he following me?

"Hey, I told you na to leave me alone for today. Still you are following me? Why? Please Ajay I want to take rest. I feel like my head is going to blow up into millions of pieces now and I can't even attach them. Please..." I kept blabbering on and on so that he would no disturb me but then he showed the chocolate in his hand which they bought for me, which I guess must have left it at the canteen only. 

"For you," Ajay said and placed the chocolate in my hand. I took it and looked at him who was staring at me with a small smile. 

"What?" I asked and started walking again as he was not going back. 

"Nothing. I am seeing myself in you. So that's funny." Ajay replied and started walking along my side. 

"How come?" I asked him unable to understand why he is seeing himself in me. 

"Well, last two months were like this only for me too. Sarthak and I used to weave many plans but executed none, I used to force him to tell her the truth but he kept running away and he used to eat my brain blabbering many things like this. So I am a bit experienced in all this."

"Seriously, You think it's all same now? Not at all. For you even then and now also you have to hear from only one person but for me, as soon as I reach hostel Tanvi will give me a full hearing from her version and fight with me for saying you both about us and letting Sarthak come to us. And here also you both are not leaving me. Compare both the experiences and tell who is bearing more?"

"So sorry for you, Jiya" he tried to comfort me and tapped my shoulder. 

"Thanks," I replied. By the time we both were done sharing our frustration I reached the university entrance gate and it's 5 more minutes to my hostel. 

"Ok then. Thanks for walking me till here. I will leave from here. Bye." I said to Ajay with a smile. He reciprocated the same and bid farewell to me. 

I walked ahead and crossed the road. I felt all over energized with just a 10 minutes walk I had and there is a constant smile on my face all long. And the only person I have to thank is Ajay for his easy going and friendly attitude.

I suddenly halted before entering my hostel street. I thought of turning around and thank him again but then wondered will he still be there waiting for me. I was skeptical but nonetheless I decided to check on if he is still present. 

My smile widened when I found him still waiting at the gate. He smiled and raised his hand upwards and waved it all the way as if making it more visible for me. Suddenly my heart raced seeing this little antic of his and my smile widened even more. I raised my hand too and waved at him. 

Finally, turned around to leave the place with my heart filled with warmth.

Hello everyone.

A new update in this story. Hope you liked it. And I haven't edited it so there might be many errors. Please take note of that.

First time I am writing in Jiya POV. If you liked it I will write in hers and even Ajay's pov too soon.

And I can't guarantee whose Story I would update next. It can be Jiya and Ajay or Sam and Rohan.

Incase you have a choice do comment it.

Hope you enjoyed reading it.

Please Vote, Comment and Share your review.

Thank you.

Stay Safe.