Chapter 1: An Acceptable Welcome, a Complicated New Hosting.

Well, here I bring you another chapter.

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THIS!

Change the clothing of some Gods a bit, so you should read the descriptions carefully. The main change is that Artemis will use the same clothing regardless of whether it is in winter or summer, but her hunters will continue to wear the usual clothes.

Also, there will only be 10 thrones on Olympus. That is, there will be no Gods to complete the dozen.

I honestly don't have much more to say. I just hope you enjoy it!

CHAPTER 1: AN ACCEPTABLE WELCOME, A COMPLICATED NEW LODGING.

After passing through the dimensional gate, Bell could only see darkness around him. There seemed to be nothing but himself in that place.

"Without a doubt, it's a very curious place ..." Bell thought to himself.

Finally, Bell stopped admiring what was around him, or rather what was not there, to take a step forward.

From one moment to the next, Bell found himself back on Olympus, in exactly the same place as before. So he wondered internally if something had gone wrong.

He quickly dismissed that idea from his mind when he looked around. All the Olympian Gods were on their respective thrones, watching Bell carefully.

The white-haired man kept looking carefully at the Gods, to see that many were very different, and others not so much.

Zeus still had an imposing and robust figure. But his beard and white hair were not as messy as the Zeus of his dimension, and that in itself gave him a more sophisticated touch. In addition to that he was wearing a blue suit with white stripes, and underneath he was wearing a white shirt, along with a red tie and black shoes. His eyes were electric blue.

Poseidon still had a somewhat slim, but muscular figure. Although his appearance was more that of a beach man than a God. Since he had quite peculiar clothing, with a short-sleeved palm tree shirt, along with brown jeans and a yellow cap with small fisherman accessories. Obviously, his imposing golden trident could not be missing. His eyes were a light blue color, combined with sea green. Underneath his cap, you could see that he had very messy black hair.

Hestia was behind all the thrones, while she seemed to be watching closely a large flame that came out of a fireplace that was in the place. Her appearance was very different from the Hestia of her dimension, as her hair was long and straight brown. He had orange eyes and his body, not as curvy as the Goddess of his dimension, was hidden behind a brown tunic.

Hera continued to hold an appearance very similar to her other-dimensional self, as her hair was brown and she had eyes of the same color, along with her slim but proportionate face and body were still there. But her outfit was somewhat different, as she was wearing a golden colored robe that did not have a hood, and on her head she had a gold diadem.

Ares wore sunglasses and a red short-sleeved shirt that fully denoted his muscles, along with black jeans that clung tightly to his body. He had a somewhat smug and proud smile on his face. He had a military haircut and his hair was black. Bell had never seen the Ares of his dimension very well, but he was sure they were very different. Not only by appearance, but by the attitude that he allowed to see with the naked eye.

Hermes was very different from what Bell remembered. He had a short black hair color, along with a suit as elegant as Zeus's, with the difference that his jacket was black along with his jeans of the same color, and a yellow tie. His eyes were a gray color combined with somewhat dull greens.