END OF ARC-Chapter 19: She knows.

Here I present myself again with another chapter!

As the most relevant Prophecies of the original work do not exist here for obvious reasons, Thalia will also join the Huntresses, but for other reasons.

Before starting, I would like to answer the reviews:

DuskWalker9669: First of all, I must say that your words touched me quite a bit. It shows that you are a connoisseur of literature (specifically of poetry, I think), and it is something very impressive for me to see that my simple project has produced so many feelings in one person. The one who should be grateful is me, because thanks to your words I feel more turned on than ever. A hug!

Animeoni: Honestly, I just think about how each one should be and I just get carried away between the dialogues. I'm glad to see that all the characters seem to be so well constructed, and I'm even more glad that you're so into this story.

Funny-Little-Cute White Fox: As always, thank you so much for your constant support! Certainly, the previous chapter had a good development, since I am concluding the proximity of all the characters. That was my main goal before finishing this arc, and I think I made it through.

Having answered all the reviews, it is time to start! 

Enjoy! 

END OF ARC-CHAPTER 19: SHE KNOWS IT. 

Bell couldn't believe how unlucky he was.

First, he falls in love with a woman who never considered him, who never wanted him, and who only accepted his love because she felt "forced."

Now, he falls in love again, but with a very good woman, who treats him like no other when they started getting along. That would sound great, if we omitted the fact that Artemis cannot have any kind of love relationship due to her Oaths. 

"But if I think about it, maybe it's not that bad ..." Bell thought with a small smile. "I already have experience with love, and I don't think it affects me too much. Besides ..." Bell looked again at the roof of the Cabin, remembering again the different intimate and warm talks he had with the Goddess. "I just couldn't make any moves that could harm her. Not only do I love her, she's my best friend." He couldn't help but pat his face after hearing his own words. "At what point did I start loving her so much ...?" The albino shifted his gaze to a nearby window, blinking several times in confusion. "Is it night already? How long have I been thinking about Artemis?" Bell shook his head with great force. "Shit! I have to sleep even a little,

LINE JUMP.

After having his mind occupied with trivia for so many hours, Bell was finally able to fall asleep ...

But it seemed that this was not his day ... "Bell, wake up!" Grover yelled out the window. Bell woke up startled by the scream, giving him a bad look. "Grover? But what ...?" "You gotta see This!" Grover exclaimed quite upset, causing Bell to look at him with slight curiosity. "Does it have to be now? It's only been half an hour since I was able to fall asleep ..." Bell commented, stretching his entire body at the end.

"Don't ask, just come!" Grover disappeared from the window. Bell stared at the window for a couple of seconds without moving an inch of his body. "Now!" Grover reappeared, making the albino sigh.

"It's 4 in the morning ..." Bell said to no one in particular, glancing at the clock while grunting under his breath.

Bell left the Cabin, adjusting his raincoat as he looked around, seeing that there was no one. "Why did you call me? They all seem to be sleeping." The albino watched as Percy and Grover entered the scene, running quickly in his direction.