Chapter 3: The Dark Truth Behind the Prophecy.

CHAPTER 3: THE DARK TRUTH BEHIND THE PROPHECY.

Artemis and Phoebe would meet inside the shop that belonged to the tracker.

"What's wrong, Lady Artemis?" Phoebe would ask, rubbing her eyes, denoting her lack of sleep.

Artemis would lower her head a little, embarrassed. "Sorry to bother you before midnight. But I need you to tell the boy how many arrows to make."

"Oh alright, oh the same time as always?" I would ask somewhat intrigued.

Artemis would look up seriously. "Ah, whatever time you see fit. But keep in mind that I should finish 500 arrows before 10 in the morning."

"Only 500 ?!" Phoebe would ask, somewhat disgusted.

Artemis would simply bow her shoulders disdainfully, as she stood up. "Keep in mind that we won't be dating for a month, therefore we won't need as many arrows. That number is fine."

"What you say." Phoebe would say lowering her head a little as a sign of respect.

Before Artemis left the store, I looked over her shoulders to see Phoebe. "I'd like to tell him for myself. But I have business with Olympus right now, and I think he'll be asleep by now."

After saying those words, Artemis would leave the tent and after a few seconds she would disappear in a silver flash.

Phoebe would look up with a somewhat mysterious smile. "In fact, it's good that you left it to me, Lady Artemis."

LINE JUMP.

It was around 6:30 in the morning. The noise of nature and fish splashing in the lake could be heard throughout the area, along with some small snoring that seemed to disturb the peace of the place a bit, but at the same time It blended to perfection.

Bell would be sleeping like a baby on his little inflatable mattress, with one foot and both arms spread all over the mattress, along with the blankets thrown to the side.

Although, Bell's peace would not last long ...

A stone hit him in the face at enormous speed with considerable force, causing him to jump to his feet in fright.

"No mom! Everything except the flip flop!" He would scream with great fear, while covering his face with both hands.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Hey?" Bell would say as he slowly pushed his arms apart, to see Phoebe standing at the entrance of his tent, throwing and catching a stone the size of his palm.

"Get dressed quickly. Those arrows don't work themselves, prophecy boy." Phoebe would say, with clear sarcasm in her last words.

"Could you bring me the clothes that are hanging outside?" Bell would ask with a nervous smile, since he did not feel very comfortable being in his underwear.

Phoebe would look with a raised eyebrow at the clothes hanging on a makeshift clothesline of branches.

"I see you did a good job with our clothes." Again, the huntress would look at Bell with both eyebrows raised. "Changing the subject, don't you have another pair of clothes?"

Bell rubbed his hair in great embarrassment. "I came here so fast, that I completely forgot about it."

Phoebe would give a smile and throw her stone with all her might, passing within a few inches of her hanging raincoat.

"Pray nothing happens to him in no time, oh you'll be in trouble." Phoebe would say, with a dangerous glint in her eyes.

"I-I'll keep it in mind ..." Bell would say, as a small amount of sweat appeared on his face.