Chapter 6: Demigod of Two Gods?

Here with another chapter!

Before I begin, I have to inform you of a big mistake I made in the previous chapter: This topic has to do with cabins. I was wrong to classify them, since Hestia is not the Goddess who guarded the unclaimed campers, but she was the Hermes Cabin. I don't know why it sounded so much in my head that it was Hestia's Cabin, but hey, I don't really make a lot of changes either. Let's say that now, the number of cabins will be 11 and not 12, since Hestia's Cabin does not exist at the moment.

I hope you know how to apologize, and if you find any other error, do not hesitate to contact me, as I will try to remedy it as quickly as possible!

CHAPTER 6: HALF OF TWO GODS?

Artemis ran a finger on the table and smirked. "Good work. Everything was flawless."

"Good thing the place is not very big." Bell would say as he sat at the window and saw all the people outside.

"Lady Artemis, I think we should go already." Phoebe would get up from the table, as would the other women.

Artemis nodded seriously. "I wish you luck." Artemis gave the two younger girls a kind look. "Especially you two, since it's your first time."

Both girls would nod a little nervous while Phoebe and Zoe looked at each other with some concern. Yes, they agreed with the idea of ​​Artemis, but still it was normal to worry, because even if they had the Blessing of Artemis, they were still 9-year-old girls without experience.

Bell just looked at his companions seriously. She had been waiting for an opportunity to be liked by all the hunters, including Artemis, and this might be her only chance. Although Zoe was quite good to him, the others were still quite harassing and / or reluctant to have him around. Although Bell was someone very patient, this would end up being quite annoying for anyone.

"Before starting the Capture of the Flag, I would like to introduce you to the allied team that will play with us. Obviously, I chose the side that had the most women so that they would feel more comfortable." Artemis explained.

Phoebe unsheathed one of her daggers while giving him a dangerous look. "Let me guess, the enemy team is the sons of Ares, right?"

Zoe would give a funny snort. "Ha, who else could it be?"

Bell eyed Zoe curiously. The huntress caught his gaze instantly and proceeded to explain.

"We have a very good reputation here."

"Rather, very bad." Phoebe would interrupt with a mocking look on her face.

Zoe just nodded to her friend. "Well, that is something relative. For us it is good, because nobody dares to be clever with us. For the camp it will be bad, since they see us as very dangerous people. That reputation makes nobody want to confront us, to Except for the sons of Ares. That's because their heads only have muscles and they don't think about anything other than fighting. "

"Also, they are the ones with the most disgusting spirit, and generally, if we kill a man, it almost always turns out to be the son of Ares." Phoebe would add gracefully in her words.

"I see ..." Bell would say. "Now I understand why everyone was scared shit when they saw us." Bell would think with blank eyes.

"Enough talking, oh we'll be late." Artemis scolded in a stern tone, causing everyone to quickly come to her side.

LINE JUMP.

Artemis led everyone to the highest area of ​​the forest. After going through a few trees, they came across several campers preparing for combat, apparently. Most were donning their helmets oh testing their swords. The campers were around thirty, and a large number of them were women. As soon as they saw Artemis, they all bowed to the Goddess, showing respect. Artemis just nodded in satisfaction, making everyone go back to their things.