Chapter 1

"Harry, Harry, wake up. WAKE UP!" Hermione screamed at Harry to wake up.

"Ahhhhh" Harry screams in agony. His scar was on fire, "IS THE SNAKE MAN WITH NO NOSE IN HERE??? MY HEAD FEELS AS THOUGH IT IS ABOUT TO SPIT!!!!!!!!!"

"id quod angit dolorem lenire inducit (make that which causes pain ease the pain it induces)" Voldemort chanted while waving his wand in very intricate motions.

"Thank you... I suppose." Harry mumbled.

"You are welcome, and I am no longer 'snake face'" Voldemort was telling the truth he looked like an older version of the diary riddle.

"Was that a spell of your own making?"

"Yes..."

"Cool, so is it the wand movements that causes the command to work? And nice wording by the way, not what I was expecting from the big bad Dark Lord."

"Yes...You can understand Latin." Voldemort stated sounding shocked.

"Les, I can speak fluently in English obviously, French, Goblegoosh (the language that goblins speak), Latin, German, and Arabic. No need to look so shocked" Harry said with mock hurt in his voice. "Anyway, where am I?" Harry looked around the room and saw: Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Hermione Granger, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Severus Snape, Luna Lovegood, Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, Draco Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, and Tom Riddle aka Lord Voldemort in the living room of Grimmaud Place. "What the hell did I miss !?"

"No one knows how they got in here." Hermione said.

"Is there any way to contact anyone on the outside?"

"No, we tried all of that and we also tried to use magic nothing works, except healing spells it seems." Sirius said quietly.

"Oh, let's play a game"

"You are stuck in a room with some of your worst enemies and you want to play a game? And they call me insane." Bellatrix stated looking at Harry like he was crazy which he probably was.

"Yes, enough about by mental health... oh what about Truth or Dare?"

"You want to play truth or dare with people you hate and who hate you? I like this kid. Can we keep him my lord?"

"No Bella, you cannot keep him."

"Aww, ok."

"So, about the truth or dare."

"Sure." Everyone said.