1

"Hey guys," you greet the viewers with your usual wave, a wide smile on your face. It was later than you'd normally go live thanks to your busy schedule that left you literally no time left in the day to do anything other than eat and sleep, but you couldn't let your usual viewers down.

You'd gone live at least once a week since you started your Camila fan account at the meagre age of fifteen, and you'd made so many close friends along with rallying up over twenty thousand followers. The day you made your account, you'd never thought you'd become so 'popular', but hey, it meant more love for Camila Cabello and that was never a bad thing.

Responses came in almost immediately and your smile widens as you read through them, "I'm good I'm good. Just got back from work actually. How are you guys doing?" You wonder curiously, setting your phone down on your desk against a pile of books, pulling the one from the top that you had been intending to start for over a week.

We're good!

I'm so good

Did you see Camila's performance on Ellen today?

Your eyes skim over the responses as you blindly open up your book.

"I did!" You reply with a chuckle, "I had to watch it on my break actually, but she killed it as always."

She did!

i cannot believe how fucking hot she looked

You snort a little at the last comment as you bring your attention back to your book, flipping to the first page, "I'm actually starting a new book today guys." You hold it up, allowing them to see the cover.

The book Thief.

"I haven't gotten much reading in lately due to school and work," you speak absentmindedly as your eyes once again flicker to the chat. For some reason, everyone seemed to be freaking the fuck out. Comments were popping up so quickly that you were unable to actually read any of them.

"Guys, what..." you frown in confusion as you reach out to freeze the comments that were still rapidly flowing. Yours eyes catch one that says,

Camila ducking joined your live!

"What?" You murmur, removing your thumb from the screen and allowing the overflowing comments to resume. There was thousands flowing in, and it honestly made you feel a little overwhelmed. You manage to catch what a few others say.

Y/n camilas here!

She's here!

she joined!

"You guys are messing with me, aren't you?" You grin slyly, "It's not going to work this time. And I know I said that the last ten times but this time I mean it." You laugh, but said laughter freezes on your tongue when a certain notification catches your eye.

'CamilaCabello joined your live!'

"What in the actual-" you could feel your heart suddenly hammering in your chest, and you hold the screen to make the comments freeze again as you stare intently at the notification.

What in the actual fuck.

You release the screen again, and the comments jump to the bottom where you see a message from the Latina herself.

CamilaCabello: can i join?

"Guys oh my god. Oh my fucking god." You whisper as a trembling finger invites Camila to join the live, trying your best not to simultaneously puke and pass out at the same time as you wait for her to accept it.