22

Months pass quicker than you could believe, and soon enough you and Camila had been together for nearly five months. Twenty weeks of love, hugs and kisses. One hundred and fifty two days of nothing but pure happiness.

Of course some days were better than others, but you could honestly admit that these five months had been some of the best months of your life. Her fans know you exist now; thanks to an Instagram post she'd put up nearly a month ago. She didn't insinuate anything nor did she outright say you were together, but thanks to the simple red heart she'd put, the speculation and questions were there.

It was nice to be acknowledged by some of the people in her world if you were being honest, even if nothing had been confirmed and they all thought you were just a friend. Time would only tell if that would change and people would ever know you were in a relationship.

That part was up to Camila, and you were willing to give her as long as she needed. If things were different and no progress had been made in regards to you being hidden, maybe things would be different. Maybe you would have something to say about it. But you didn't.

Right now, you were content.

"Mila?" You call from your place on the couch. You were yet again hanging out at her place after she'd gotten back from an interview and performance. Though it hadn't been said, you were pretty sure you were spending the night so you'd brought an overnight bag with you, just in case.

"Yeah?" She calls.

"The movies starting! What are you doing?" She'd been in the kitchen for the past fifteen minutes, scurrying off after giving you a hello kiss with no reason why.

"Hang on!"

About a minute passes before she makes an appearance, like normal, dressed in a large oversized shirt and underwear. Her usual attire when you hung out together. What wasn't usual was the large bowl and candy she was holding.

"I have chips and candy." She explains as she walks over and sets everything down onto the coffee table before dropping ungracefully onto your lap.

You let out a quiet grunt at the not so unexpected action, but wrap your arms around her waist anyway, "Okay, and what took you so long?"

She sighs lightly, "I had popcorn, but I burnt it." Her voice was quiet, a hint of embarrassment evident in her tone.

Snorting playfully, you press an affectionate kiss to the top of her head, "of course you did." You murmur.

Camila simply sticks her tongue out at you, and you lean forward to kiss her causing her to squeak in surprise. She still kisses you back however, your tongues intertwining. You pull away a minute later and bring your attention back to the movie, completely missing the bewildered look on her face. Deciding not to say anything, she simply snuggles close, reaching forward to grab a handful of chips before shoving them into her mouth.

*

"You wanna get lunch?" Emma asks as she begins to pack up her things, the rest of the students brushing past you both in a rush to get out of the lecture hall.

Checking the time of your phone, you nod, "Sure. Where?"

"Taco bell?" She questions.

"Sure." You nod again, pulling your phone out of your pocket again when you feel it vibrate. It was Lauren again. You'd been texting a little over the past few months, but nothing that would be considered a friendship. In fact, if you were being honest, it was probably better that way. At least until Camila was out because you didn't want to be seen pictured with her when you knew the assumptions would be almost immediate.