5 | Money

Isabelle's POV:

For the first time in a while, I woke up with a smile on my face. No stress about Christian texting me, and having to ride my bike. I didn't have to worry about food hopefully. The only issue seems to be my clothes.

I'm still wearing the clothes from yesterday and I feel disgusting. Just as different thoughts fill my brain, there's a subtle knock at the door. I sit up in the bed, covering me clothes and saying for them to come in.

The door opens and in comes Mr. Knight wearing a tux ready for any possible event. Not a single hair is out of place, and there wouldn't be a doubt in my mind that he was even out last night.

He looks like he had gotten a perfect 12 hours of sleep, and at least 4 hours to get ready. No under eye bags. Nothing shows even a slight hangover. 

"Mr. Knight." I swallowed a breath.

"Change into these." He hands he a pair of shorts and a large t-shirt.

"I don't have any other clothing, so try and make do of what I've provided for you. If you need to freshen up, the bathroom should have everything you could need. Breakfast has already been made, and text or call me if there are any issues. I'll be back home by 3, so you'll be able to return home in a short period of time." He didn't wait of listen for me to reply. Just simply left the room.

That also the most words I ever heard him speak. He always sounds so professional. I wonder if he even remember anything from last night. He must, considering he knew I was be here. I got off the most comfortable bed I've laid on in ages, and held the clothes in my hand to my chest.

I walked to the bathroom and saw the most beautiful restroom I've ever seen in my life. There was a unattached tub right by the large window. But basing off the darken window, it was only a one way window. There was a shower with the most perfect tiles alining the bottom, with even more gorgeous stones on the one wall with the shower head.

In the shower there were so many settings I don't even know how to use them already. There were 2 stainless white sinks with perfectly silver handles.

And just as Christian had said, there was everything I could need in the cabinets and drawers. Different types of hair creams, hands creams, and even body creams. Different types of soap for different skin types, different toothpaste from organic ones to beneficial ones.

I didn't even know boys, knew about things like this.

Everything was so perfect, I was so afraid to touch any of it.

Soon enough, I learnt to work everything in the shower and was able to have a simple and peaceful 15 minute shower alone in the warm and fresh water. I brushes my teeth with the most soft and light brush. I put the clothes on, and they smelt just like Christian. I have no idea why I even knew what he smelt like, but I did, or at least this is what I imagine him to smell like.

Expensive and rich perfume, merged with the musky and deep men smell. I know it makes no sense, but to me. It sounds perfect. It was the perfect way to describe such a person.

I left the room and saw Julian at the top staircase. He looked so adorable with his nice clothes on.

"Julian?" He turned around and smiled, then looked a little confused.

"What are you wearing?" He wasn't being rude, he looked like he was genuinely curious.

"Your dad gave me these, and I don't have anything else."

"You can wear some of my mom's old stuff? Dad used to show me them all the time."

And that's when my mind opened up to so many more questions. I didn't even take it in, but considering the similarities between both Julian and Christian this was his biologic son. Meaning Christian had a child with someone else. This person could have either been a past wife or girlfriend, or simply just a one night stand accident.