12 | Incident

Isabelle's POV :

Isabelle's POV :

I walk into the house with Christian behind my trail. He's been picking me up whenever he needed me to babysit. Before I said hi to Julian, I ran upstairs into Christian's bedroom and began searching for my necklace.

Moments later I turn to see Christian leaning against the door with an annoyed expression. "Are you done invading my privacy?" Speaking on the fact that the bed was now undone and some pillows were on the floor. I feel bad for throwing the things but I'm very desperate right now. He walked towards me not letting the expression fade even slightly.

"I'm sorry, I just left my necklace here the other night and now I can't find it." I started searching again, but when I went to check near his side of the bed, both my wrists were in his hands.

He turned us around so he was near the side table and he kicked the almost open drawer with the back of his leg. He didn't say anything. He put my arms back at my side, then reaches into his pocket to show me my gold necklace.

I gasp and go to grab it, but he pulls it back.

"Don't you know not to grab things? You should ask, nicely." I sighed.

"Can I please, have my necklace back Christian?"

"Hum..." He's so annoying. "No." The he walked off with my necklace stuffed into his pocket again.

"Christian." I called out as I'm chasing him to get my necklace back. But he just won't listen. I bet he thinks this is funny or something. This is ridiculous. He walked downstairs to where Julian was finishing up his homework alone.

When he saw me chasing his father for the necklace, he started laughing and clapping. "I want to play too!"

"We're not playing Julian, your dad won't give me my necklace back. Can you please tell him to?"

"Dad." He holds his hand out for Christian to put the necklace in his palm. And when he does, he starts running around with the necklace too.

"Julian, no." I whine throwing my head back and actually chasing Julian. "Julian please, give me the necklace." Julian runs over to his dad and hands him the necklace again. Then Christian starts walking away from me.

Oh my. "Christian, give it."

"Say please."

"No."

"Then you're not getting it back."

"Christian, please give it back."

"No." He then put it in his pocket knowing I wouldn't reach in there to get it and walked into the kitchen. He slowly poured himself a drink and dropped two ice cubes into the golden rimmed glass.

"Want one?"

"I want my necklace." He shrugged his shoulders and chugged the drink in one go. He was finding this very entertaining. Julian was standing next to me with a grin.

"I'll buy you brownies if you get the necklace." I wink at Julian and he thinks about it for a minute. Then shook his head.

He walked over to his dad and got the necklace from him. Then he grinned at me and handed me the necklace. "I love brownies." I gave him a high five and smirked at Christian.

"He clearly loves me more."

"No he loves brownies the most." He turns his attention to Julian. "And what if I say no to you eating brownies, you picked the wrong side."

"Don't worry Julian, you can eat however many brownies as you want."

"I'm your dad and I say no." Julian huffed because now I have my necklace and he doesn't get any brownies.