13 | Argument

Isabelle's POV :

I felt so tight.

Not tight, trapped

My eyes fluttered open and there I laid. In the arms of my boss. Oh my. He must have fallen asleep waiting for me to fall asleep.

I could never imagine Christian cuddling up to someone the way he is with me right now. His head stuffed into my hair and both arms wrapped around my waist. It was sight I doubt anyone got to witness.

I wonder what I'm gonna do at school when I see him. Will he still have bruises on his face. Will he apologize. Will he just look at me and laugh. What if he tells all his friends what he did, and they're jerks just like him and think it's funny.

I don't want to wake Christian up, this is probably the first time he's stayed in bed this late. Normally he's showered and ready even before I can even open my eyes. 

I try to wiggle out of his grasp, but he was holding on so tight. I held his hand and tried to remove it, but suddenly he grabbed my wrist, flipped on top of me and caged both my arms on top of my head. 

He was breathing heavy, and he was red. 

I just looked at him like he was crazy. If anyone walked in on us, we'd be dead. He let go of me and sighed.

"I thought you were an intruder." He muttered under his breath, while carefully getting off the bed. 

"Why would you be cuddling with an intruder?"

"I wasn't cuddling."

"Christian you were hugging me all night." He scratched the back of his head and ignored what I said. 

"Everything you need should be in the bathroom, help yourself." But I didn't want to get out of bed. I wanted to lay for a little longer.

But I couldn't laze my day. I couldn't let Landon win. I wouldn't let him know that he ruined my days.

I got lucky. I was so lucky that Christian...

Why was Christian there. It was an abandoned parking lot and nothing for a couple of blocks away. How did Christian find me. Did he have some tracker on me or something.

When I walked into the bathroom, Christian was finishing up brushing his teeth and I just looked him. I want to ask him what he was doing, but I have no doubt he'll just say I should be grateful he found me. I reached into the cabinet and took out a tooth brush still in its packaging. 

It took my a minute to open it, and when Christian noticed it wasn't opening. He took it out of my hands and opened it with ease.

He put toothpaste on mine for me and moved out of the way to let me brush. When we were both done, I turned around and leaned against the counter. Both my hands placed on the counter and I looked at him.

"How'd you find me last night?" He stilled for a minute, took his eyes off the clothes I was wearing and looked into my eyes.

"I just happened to be there. Then I recognized his car."

"And what were you doing there, there was nothing there for miles. How did you find me Christian?"

"I knew something like this would happen. Landon didn't look like a good kid to me, so I followed you two after the dinner and knew something was off when he began driving in the sketchy neighbourhood."

"So you followed me and my date around, just because." I know I shouldn't be actually getting mad because he had saved me from getting raped. But he still invaded my privacy, that's wrong.