Ch 7

"Gay." he gasped out.

"Connor," I said and put my hand on his arm. "I know it's stupid." He said looking down.

That frustrated me. "No, its not stupid. I'm proud of you." He looked up and smiled. "Yeah?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"I'm gay..Gay" he whispered to him self.

~~~

I was getting ready for this pool party that Connor wanted to throw and I was washing my face. I dryed the water off of my face and looked up to see acne. Ew.

Ignoring it I put on my swim suit we bought yesterday. After I put it on I threw my hair into a bun and admired the new color in the mirror. "Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me, let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be, let's talk about sex." I sang as I grabbed my phone and skipped down the stairs.

"What the hell are you singing." A voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw none other than......

TYLER OAKLEY!

"Oh my god! Hi! I'm Kians new sister Gabby." I said smiling. "Oh my god! Yes, you. They have been talking about you."

I blush. "Do they always talk about me?"

"Yeah after kian told them about you they are all freaking out all the time."

"Well I guess they were looking forward to me."

"JC talked about you all the time. It was pretty funny if you ask me." He said chuckling.

"Really." You laughed to yourself.

"Yeah. I think he's in to you." Tyler said nodding. I looked down.

"I'm in love with your baiting suit by the way. Let's go swim." he said punish me by the hand.

Okay, Tyler is cool af.

We both ran outside and he threw his stuff and jumped straight in the pool. So I did the same.

As the water hit my skin I felt amazing. It was warm but not to cold. It felt amazing. I came up and flipped my hair around like a dog and everybody laughed.

Someone swam up behind me and picked me up and threw me to the side and before I went under, I opened my eyes and say a smiling Jc.

(Sorry this is shorter)

Vote and comment bitch.

Thanks😘👌