Ch 5

"You know Jc likes you." Connor said making me choke on water I was drinking. I turn I him and see the empty plate of eggs in front of him.

"What." I ask.
"Yeah, it's just like, the way he looks at you."

And as if on que Mr.Caylen walks into the room. "Hey Jc, there's eggs right there. I'm gonna go change."

I said and awkwardly walked past them and ran up the stairs.

---

I got up stairs and searched my bag for some clothes.

I picked out a sweater and some grey jeans. I threw them on and made my way to the bathroom to rip a brush through my hair. Today I'm just going to leave it it a messy bun.

I gathered up my light brown- almost blonde hair and tied it into a knot on my head. Wa-lah!

Next I did some makeup but I got a little carried away. I had eyeliner winged out and it was lookin fine.

"Gabbyyyyyyy!" I heard Connor sing as he made a grand entrance into mine and Kians room. "Connorrr." I dully murmured.

"Awhhh, is Widdle gabby o-tay?" He sad in a baby voice. "yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a tad bored." I said laughing.

"We could get some friends to come over and we could all have a pool party?"

"We could do that, but I would have to swim in clothes. I don't have a swimming suit."

"We could always go shopping today instead and have the party tomorrow."

"Yeah... okay, yeah that's good." I grabbed my bag. "Let's go."

"I'm really excited." Connor said walking down the stairs with you.

"Excited 'bout what?" Jc asked as you both walked by. You glance at Connor.

"Tomorrow we are going to have the guys and Jen and probably other people over. For a pool party and gabby doesn't have a swim suit, sooo shopping!" Connor exclaimed.

"I want to go!" Jc exclaimed.

"No, you need to stay home and tell Kian. Oh! Text everyone and tell them. Call Jen and Andrea."

Connor kept naming off people you have heard of but you didn't know any of them.

"Okay girly, lets go." Is it just me or does he sound kinda ga- NO! DONT ASSUME THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE YOU BARELY KNOW!!!

We walked out and climbed into Connors car and started off to the mall.

~~~

Once we arrived we walked into the super sized mall and Connor started walking off into a random direction. "Connor!!" I yelped as I was lagging behind. "Oh! Sorry." he laughed. "I don't have mile long legs like you." I said laughing too while breath heavily.

"Okay, this place has like weird...sexual swim suits And it has normal swimsuits. Let's just stick to one side, yeah?" He joked.

We came up to the store and I noticed what he meant. It was like half was an adult 18+ store and the other half looked like cute bathing suits from like forever 21.

The store was called 'TBH SWIMMING WEAR'

"Connor, why is the tbh there?" I asked giggling. "Well, tbh- to be honest, their sizes are honest. They don't have small medium large and extra large annnnd XXL. They have, skinny, normal, big, huge and, whale."

I looked at him with wide eye. "What the hell!?" He smiled. "Why would you bring me here!? I'm probably whale!! Do you want me to feel bad aloud myself!?!?" I screamed at him. "No, your skinny anyways."

We walked in and we were greeted by a lady who asked for my name. "It's gabby." I muttered and she told me they had to measure me.

Once I was sized she came to that I was a medium in my hip size because I have wide ass hips and my breast size was a huge.

I had no idea I was this big. Connor and I picked out a pretty pink and navy blue one. It was high waisted.

"Connor! Can we go get my hair dyed!?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." We hurried off to the next salon. I was dragging him the whole way. We picked out a reddish brown or auburn color and it turned out awesome. I looked so different though.

Now Connor and I were outside of Panera bread because we just had lunch and he was being really quiet.

"Gabby, can I trust you with something?" He broke the silence.

"Yeah."
"I think,"
"Yeah..."
"I think I'm, um-m,"
"Connor spit it out. It will stay with me and I won't judge you for it. What ever the hell it is."

He looked up to me with his sparkling eyes. His eyes were sparkling because they were glossy. He was going to cry.

"I think I'm..."

________
Ayee,
It's yo master.
Enjoy and thanks for 2k and adding this shit to your reading lists.

Hang in there!!!

👽gabby👌