{1} Brand New Numb

Y/n's Pov.

I sighed loudly. "Was there a misunderstanding? I've previously stated that I don't approve these behaviors." I turn to face the window. "We are adults, are we not?!" I turn to face the two males. "We have ABSOLUTELY NO TIME TO ACT RECKLESSLY. If you want to continue with making so many errors, then I'd highly suggest you test your loyalty once more or face the punishment for treason. These mistakes don't seem accidental if they happen this frequently. " I eyed them suspiciously. "Unless you're working for someone else. I will have no trouble in ending you here now."

"Our loyalty should not be questioned." Said the black haired one.

"We won't disappoint you." Said the one with blue hair.

"I'm TIRED OF HEARING THE SAME RESPONSE. These incidents are COSTLY." I pulled my knife out and threatened them. "Don't forget who you serve. If you have no intentions to serve the cause then I want you to speak now. You have disappointed me with this new problem. Don't you know that I have to deal with worse everyday? Your new problem has caused a delay from our next big stride. So this better be the last time I hear from both of you. Now, LEAVE."

They both nodded and left without another word.

I sat in my chair and clenched my head. "Hey, you're doing great." Said one of my loyal servants.

"It's called, having everything under control. I'm about to lose my shit, Gen. In all honesty, my mind is running wild. I don't see any progress being made."

"Oh! That's what you think." She stood closer to me and I glanced up at her.

"What do you mean?" I ask. I sat back in my chair and rested my arms on my desk.

"We're actually making quite the progress." She rummages through pages on a clipboard. "Your blueprints for the new weapons for our army has been produced. We have 3 models built, each serving the same purpose but each has a different power and stability. Our army has gained a 5%  increase which isn't much, but it's something!" She continued to inform me of statistics and I couldn't help but to admire her as she read off the words on the papers.

She had beautiful purple eyes, with long back length black hair tied up in a high pony tail. Her bangs gave her facial features more detail. She was slim yet so muscular. Her choice of clothing was amusing and interesting. I blinked my thoughts away. "That is incredible to hear. I will need to take that in, I will set foot later on to check progress." I glanced at the clock. "I should get going. I have a meeting with an old friend." I pat her back. I handed her a radio. "If anything comes up, inform me right away. I'll come back home."

She looked me in the eyes an nodded. "Yes ma'am." She said in almost a whisper. "I know nothing will turn out wrong when you're our leader. Grayson! Derk!" She called out and in came my two guards. "Y/n will need escorts."

They nodded. They were ready. "Thank you Gen. Don't blow anything up while I'm gone." I joked. "Let's go, men. I have matters to attend to." And with that, I made my way to a bar, where I knew someone would be.

There he was, behind the counter. He was serving alcohol to a man. I sat on a stool right across from them at the bar. I waited for him to turn around. While his back is turned to me he spoke, "I'll be right with you dear." My guards stood at the entrance of the bar. One on the inside and one on the outside. I kept receiving uneasy looks from the folks here. I turned back to look at Vander.

It seems like he hasn't changed as much as I thought he would've. He still had the same muscular body build and beautiful brown hair. Was I prepared to do this? Emotionally: no. But I'm already here so fuck it. It's something that needs to be done.