[4] Me Against You

[A few days Later]

Y/n's pov

I was sitting in my office, doing paperwork and arrangements. There was a knock on my door.

"I'm busy." I stated blandly.

"Too busy for us?" Mylo opened the door and let Claggor and himself in. Once they entered he closed the door.

"Of course not." I set my work aside. "What can I do for you kiddos? You liking your new clothing?"

"We do, and we appreciate it." Claggor began. "But, we've gotten curious. We found some old pictures in your old room."

I glanced at the two curiously. Mylo set a black box on my desk. I immediately recognized it as my memory box. "We're curious about the top two pictures." I opened the box up and pulled out the two pictures.

My heart dropped looking at the photos. "I was looking for these pictures..." I said to myself. I glanced at the first one. It was me and Mr. Singed. Or that's what he was preferred to be called. "This is me and the closest thing I had to a Parental figure. This man was one of the wisest people I knew. Although, he'd always be alone, life was different then." I switched to the second one. It was of Vander, Silco and I. "And this one-"

"We know it's you and Vander, but who's the other kid?" Claggor asked.

"Heh." It was a picture of our trio. We were young teenagers. Around 12 or 13 most likely. My memory isn't the brightest as it used to be. "This is of Us two, and Silco." We were somewhere in Piltover. We had cool hats on our heads, along with capes. "That day was precious. We named ourselves the 'Heroes of Zaun', and we stated that all that day, that we were saviors. and that we were going to save the day. "

"Okay, hold up. You knew Silco when he was younger?!" Mylo asked.

I nodded. "But that's all you need to know. It's as they say: Curiosity killed the cat. Some things are better left unsaid." I stated.

They nodded in agreement. "Yes ma'am." They said in unison.

"Great. It's time for you two to go eat lunch. Gen will be guiding you. She will also finish the remaining tour. After that I'll expect you two to choose your specialty. You'll be helping out around so much." And right on time, Gen walked in.

"Ma'am, you have a guest. Waiting. He's out in the hall. He says he knows you and has urgent business to talk to you about. And he said he had an appointment made ahead of time."

"Does he have a name?"

"He stated himself to be called 'V'."

Viktor was here. "Let him in, and have him escorted to my upper level office please. I will be there momentarily."

"Right away." She nodded and left.

"On second thought.... Why don't you meet my consumer? We've had quite the history."

"Really?!" Claggor beamed. "You'll take us on an important business meeting?!"

"Important business?!! Woah I wanna go too! Sure beats thinking." Mylo added.

"Sure. Why not. Maybe you'll learn a thing or two. Maybe you'll want to be my assistant in business." I smiled as I put documents away. I then walked to the door and led them out, securing my office. We walked to and entered the elevator.

"That sounds cool. What options do we have?" Mylo asked.

"Well, I have a vacancy open for Hospital Assistants, Assassins, Bounty Hunters, I could always use more inventors and scientists. Especially chemists. I have almost everything you could have ever dreamed of." I smiled as we made our way out of the elevator. The guard closed the painting door. "Money gives you access to anything you want, depending the quantity."