{3} Believer

Y/n's pov.

"I'm coming in." I couldn't keep my head straight. Not sure if I was dreaming or not so I ignored it. "Hey, you're doing it again!" I was being gently pushed.

"What?" I groaned. I shifted my face.

"C'mon. Wake up. It's time to prepare for your tight schedule today." Gen. It was Gen. I lift my head up and I removed the piece of paper that had stuck to my cheek. I stretched. "You can't keep stressing yourself this much."

"You may advise me, but I won't follow your orders." I stood. "But I appreciate your concern. I have much to do. Now, let's begin now shall we?" She nodded.

"First things first, we will start with the Inventors. They have projects that need approval from." I grabbed the documents and placed them in folders, as they were sectioned by department. I held them in my arms.

"Lead the way."

We were now on our way towards the 3rd floor. Good. I needed to check up on the boys. I was 3/4 of the way done with all the things that needed to be dealt with. Just as the elevator opened up, I was greeted by the head doctor. "Oh! Just the woman I needed to see." He stated.

"Must be a good reason." I replied.

"Yes, I have updates on the boys. And, the reaction towards the healing liquid." He said as I followed him towards a room. We entered and the two boys were resting on different beds. "They fortunately had positive reactions and are in the healing stage. They will need plenty of rest. Unfortunately they weren't able to consume the liquid, but instead it was injected into their blood streams. It still had the same effect. They were in critical condition when they were brought in. If you would've waited any longer to put them in our care, they would've been goners. And on the slim boy, the pole was removed without any complications."

"I'm glad I had them here then. Keep up the good work."

"Of course. Excuse me." He left the room. I handed Gen my folders and she stepped out. I ruffled both boys hair.

"I knew you two were fighters." I smiled. They both remained resting. "I will find Vi and Powder. I'm not exactly how Vander... Passed. But I will find the person responsible. But.... You know.... I'll be here for you now. And we'll fight side by side. We will regain what was lost. We'll show them-"

"Y/n?" Mumbled a soft voice. I turned to face who the mumble came from. It was from Claggor. I rushed over and sat next to him on the bed.

"Hey kiddo."

"Ughhhhhh." He held his head. "Where am I? Where is everyone?" 

I began, "Don't stress. I took you in. You're in my hospital wing. And, you're not alone. You and Mylo are here." I smiled weakly.

"Where's Vi and powder?" He asked.

"I can't lie to you. I don't know exactly where they are, or if they survived the incident. I don't know what happened there but I'm still trying to figure that out. While you two were out, I made arrangements and you'll have sleeping quarters next to mine. Unfortunately you two will have to share a room until I make more arrangements. For now I need you to rest, m'kay?"

He nodded. "Thanks. We really need you right now."

"Of course kiddo. Inform your brother when he wakes. Once you two are in better condition I'll get you two escorted to your room. If you need anything, call for me. Do not talk to anyone you don't want to."

"I appreciate this. Thank you. Really."

"Any time." I nodded and proceeded to exit. Gen was waiting for me.