Don't tell.

*1 hour earlier*

"Umm... C-Chan..." said Changbin.

"Yeah Changbin"

"Umm... I was wondering... if you guys could stay this night with us. We've missed you so much... we haven't spent time together in a while... if you want... you guys could come."

...

"Guys do you want to-?" Asked Chan the members.

"I agree." Said Jisung.

"Ok but Hyunjin and Fel-" said Chan

"Yeah no problem I saw them Felix was drunk and Hyunjin drive him home... they gonna come tomorrow if they want" Said Changbin.

"Alright then." They got out of the car.

"S-should I call Hyunjin to know that we're gonna be here all night?"

" No. you shouldn't... upstairs we gonna tell you." Said Jisung.

...

They're were partying a little more and sat on the couches and started talking to each other and laughing. 1 hour later Changbin fixed their beds upstairs and they were ready to sleep.

"Guys... I think we shouldn't leave Hyunjin and Felix alone." Chan said worried.

"Chan... we have to talk to you." Said Jisung and Minho.

...

"Listen... but don't tell anyone that we're telling you this." Said Jisung.

"Hyunjin loves Felix so much everyday he was sharing to me how much he love him and wants him to be his boyfriend and how much he wants to kiss him."
Said Jisung.

"And Felix too." Said Minho.

"Ok listen. I'm gonna tell y'all why this morning Felix was acting weird."
Said Minho.

"When he came to the kitchen he was shaking and blushing so much and I realised that and I asked him "A-Are you BLUSHING" and he said "No why would I?" And then he turn back in his room and pulled me in. He said " listen Minho. I just blushed cause I saw Hyunjin taking a bath." And i laughed so much. And I said " I know you like him." And he said " don't be stupid." I was getting out but he stopped me and said "OK YEAH I LIKE HIM AND WHAT?"
He said that if I tell someone he will kill me. So if y'all tell to someone... I'm dead." Said Minho.

"R-REALLY?" Said Chan.

"Yeah." Answered Minho.

"NOW I UNDERSTAND. So it was good to leave them. Felix was drunk he probably wanted Hyunjin to-"

"Yeah." Said Minho and Jisung both.

"Look what they knew these two..." Said Chan.

"They're in love with each other but they're too scared to tell it. BUT IM SURE THEY'RE FUCKING RIGHT NOW CAUSE FELIX IS DRUNK AS FUCK AND DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S SAYING AND HE PROBABLY SAID "HYUNJIN FUCK ME RIGHT NOW." And Hyunjin would be like "F-FUCK HE'S TURNING ME ON." He love to say " turning me on" which I don't really know what this means but yeah Hyunjin would be like... "okay Lee Felix I'm fucking right now" cause he "drives him crazy" he says... so.... Don't worry about them they're having the best time of they're life right now" Said Jisung.

"ALRIGHT THEN" said Chan.

"Night." Said Minho.

And they fell asleep.

...

"Mhm..."
"Morning guys." Said Minho.

"Mornin' " said Chan and Jisung.

"Hey? Is this real that you told me yesterday... cause I still think about it."

" About what?" Minho and Jisung both said.

"About Hyunjin and Felix"

" Oh... you don't believe us... right now we're getting home right? I'm gonna bring you into Felix's or Hyunjin's room and you'll see them." Said Jisung.

"W-what are you taking about." Said Chan

"You'll see." Said Minho.

"MORNING GUYS."
" HOW WAS YOUR SLEEP? Said Changbin.

"REALLY NICE." Said Chan.

"I'm happy... btw breakfast's ready."

"Changbin... sorry but we have to go back home to see Hyunjin and Felix cause they were so drunk last night especially Felix. It was the first time seeing him this much drunk so I'm kinda worried about them. W-we're going and today we gonna come too."
Said Chan.

"Alright then. Whatever you say." Said Changbin.

They got in the car and they're on the way home.

...

They got in.
Jisung opens slowly Hyunjin's room.

"They're in Felix's room."

Jisung opens slowly and Felix door and seeing them hugging and sleeping.

"Oh my god..." said Chan with tiredness.

"Gross." Said Minho and Jisung as a joke.

"They're probably not gonna wake up in years." Said Chan.

"But they probably just hugged guys... I don't think they had-" said Chan.

Minho and Jisung were looking at him in death stare.

"But like y-you sure?" Asked Chan.

"YES CHAN WE'RE SURE. HYUNJIN DIES FOR FELIX AND FELIX DIES FOR HYUNJIN PLUS... THEY WERE DRUNK AS HELL AIN'T NO WAY THEY DIDN'T FUCK." Said Jisung.

...

"Why did they go so fast?" Said Seungmin to Changbin.

"I don't know. They said that Felix and Hyunjin were so drunk and they had to check them cause they're worried."
Said Changbin.

...