Worried.

...

It was night already but Hyunjin didn't ate anything all day. He was all day in his room crying, thinking, sleeping, regretting and regretting everything he did. His room was a total mess. He pushed everything down to set free his nerves but it seems like it didn't worked.

...

Felix was walking around feeling kinda better in his body but not in his mind. He was extremely disappointed about everything.
He goes to the beach and started staring at the ocean so deep like he almost forgot his name. He was hearing oceans soft and relaxing waves but it doesn't really relaxes him. He lays down in the sand and started looking at the bright stars......

Single tear fell from his eyes without realising.
He closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep.
The warm wind was hitting him and his beautiful blonde hair softly like it wanted to know that Felix is in save place.

Hyunjin's eyes were swollen and red. He really wished to turn back the time and delete the situation... But this was not possible.

Hyunjin always pulls his hair back and licks his lips cause he was regretting so fucking much what he did.

...

Felix was in the sand... Hyunjin was on the ground.
...

Chan, Jisung and Minho were worried about both of them but more about Hyunjin cause he didn't ate anything all day and was all day at his room without saying any word. They were worried about Felix's walking and they were thinking it's just a wrong side of sleeping as Felix said.

...

...

"Hyunjin... are you there? What's wrong why are you all day in your room you didn't ate anything all day... aren't you hungry?" Asked Chan.

...

"Leave me alone Chan." Said Hyunjin with tired and deep voice.

"B-but you didn't ate anything all day how could I leave you."

"I'm not hungry."

"HOW YOU WOULD BE NOT HUNGRY YOU DIDN'T ATE ALL DAY."

...

Hyunjin didn't respond anything.

Chan sighed and go back at the kitchen...

"What's wrong with him? He said "Chan leave me alone im not hungry" HOW HE CAN'T BE HUNGRY HE DIDN'T PUT ANYTHING IN HIS MOUTH ALL DAY HE WILL PASS OUT WHAT DO I DO?"

"WHAT ABOUT FELIX ITS CURRENTLY 23 pm AND HE DIDN'T CAME BACK... PLEASE CALL HIM."
Said Minho.

...

*the subscriber has turned off his phone or is out of range.*

"He turned off his phone...B-BUT WHY... WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS PEOPLE... THIS MORNING WERE HUGGED AND NOW... I-I don't understand." Said Chan.

...

Changbin calls.

"Hey Chan... what's up... don't you guys come..."

"No Changbin sorry... w-we're kinda in a fucked up situation right now."

"W-why what happened?"

"Hyunjin was all day in his room without putting anything in his mouth... he didn't ate anything all day... Felix is out all day his phone is turned off... I don't know what happened but... it's not good."

"W-what... b-but why..."

"I don't know... but at least Hyunjin is here what about Felix... he is out all day he never does that....that's why I'm worried. But he probably ate something but Hyunjin didn't and I- FUCK... I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE PEOPLE."