Till death do us part.

...

Hyunjin goes to his room while holding tiny Felix in his lap.

...

"W-wait a sec."

Said Felix and going to his room to put on his Gucci blossom Parfüm.
He stared in the mirror and started shaking.

"Y-you got this Felix..." was hyping himself Felix.

He goes to Hyunjin's room and sighs.

...

"Baby you ok?" Asks Hyunjin.

"Y-yeah... im... im fine.."
Says Felix while shaking a lot.

"You sure you wanna do this F-Felix... I- I don't wanna teas-" Asks Hyunjin.

...

"Hyunjin... j-just... s-shut up."

Says Felix and got closer to Hyunjin, he stared at him for a couple seconds and stared kissing him real slow while his hands were crossed between Hyunjin's shoulders.

...

"H-HOLY S-S-SHIT..." was thinking Hyunjin while Felix was kissing him with real passion.

Hyunjin grabs Felix's face and puts Felix's fluffy, blonde hair on the back of his ears. Then slowly moves his hands down to touch his ass.

"Hyunjiiiinhhah" laughs Felix.

"Ok, ok I won't..." smiles Hyunjin.

...

"Are we going to stay in this position? C-come here" says Felix while leading Hyunjin on the bed.
Hyunjin stays beside the bed while Felix started touching him reaaaaally slowly in his legs and goes dooown and down really slowly.
Felix squatted down while looking and Hyunjin with passion. He slowly unzips Hyunjin's pants. He gets back up again, pulls him gently and Hyunjin falls on the bed.
Felix hops on the bed and pulls down Hyunjin's pants after that his boxers too.

"... you reaaadyy??" Asked Felix with cute little voice.

...

Hyunjin couldn't believe that moment he was just staring at him. He was thinking what in the world was going on at this moment. He couldn't believe what Felix was doing to him.

...

"I'm I ready? ... Felix I've been living for this..." says Hyunjin while smirking.

Felix smiles and pulls his hair back. He gets down to his d1ck and started taking it all while touches it with his tiny hands.

"H-H-HOLY F-FUCK-AH" was thinking Hyunjin.

He looks at Felix then puts his head down back. He does that every 5 seconds.

...

"You good?" Asks Felix.

"Y-Yes... I'm totally fine...keep going."
Said Hyunjin while was actually kinda painful cause no one was sucking his d1ck in years, just like Felix does.

"Holy s-shit..."
Says Hyunjin.

"W-what?" Asks Felix looking at Hyunjin and licks his lips by Hyunjin's tasty, hard d1ck.

"Y-You're... you're so good at this..."
Says Hyunjin smirking.

...

"Don't... don't mock me... I've never been doing this before..." said Felix and nods with soft lil voice.