Stuck!

As sun wakes, he stretches and jumps down from the balcony as he lands in the ball pit and hops out, he began to clean up and get ready for the kids. As the clock hit 6am the slide started to rumble with laughter as the kids one by one (well maybe 2)at a time fall into the ball pit laughing, as sun grabs each child and places them down gently on the playground floor. The little kids run off creating chaos, glitter glue being eaten googly eyes stuck to other kids, sun could think of a million things that could be worse. His thoughts were suddenly cut off by a kid climbing to reach the light switch, He Zoomed over there and grabs the child wary of the kids turning out the lights.

Time flew past as sun realised that the day care is closing soon, whilst rushing the kids out the door a small kid gives him a drawing, a drawing of him and moon "aww how sweet" sun said tiredly. When the last kid left he jumped up onto the ropes and tried to do acrobatics again, Although that didn't last long he felt sleepy and tried to do one trick, he flipped the jump getting tangled in the ropes as he struggled to get out the lights flicker and shut off "well what do we have here?" moon whispered, sundrop felt the slightly hot breath  down his back and shivered, looking at moons eyes glowing at him. 

haha cliffhanger

should i do smut or fluff for the next bit bc ill probably be writing and posting regularly till i have to go to work and school see ya next time :)