Stuck! Part 2

This one will be fluff or just skip to the next one if you want smut.... Anyways STORY TIME

Moondrop speaking: Its past your bedtime 

Sundrop speaking: Hi New friend 

Moon looks over at sun and takes the opportunity to tickle him as moon grabs suns arm and flips him over Sun began laughing "STO-P MOON HAHA" sun snorts trying to speak whilst laughing Sundrop looks over at moons glowing eyes "Fine I'll help  " moondrop said "finally" Sundrop said squirming to get out, As moon finally untangled sun he jumped out of the way as sun fell down into the ball pit laughing. After getting out and cleaning up the the small mess he left behind he hopped up to the balcony and sat with moon snuggling up to chest. Moon was slightly surprised that sun had laid down across him but left him to sleep.

 Sun woke up in bed wondering where moon was. "MOON?" sun yelled across the daycare, Moon sneaks up behind sun one step, two step and "BOO" moon grabbed suns waist laughing  "EEK MOON" sun says turning around, he sees moons smug face laughing "c'mon laugh with me" sun looks at him and snickers. Little laughs from kids began to erupt excitingly " Whoops its 6am gotta go moony" sun said racing down to the entrance leaving moon slightly blushing at the small nickname.

The kids were calm today or i just matched there energy(suns pov). As naptime came around sun flicks the lights off asking moon to help, Sun watches moon quietly tuck each of them to bed whispering "goodnight little one" "sleep time starlight" "shit no biting wait i mean chip" ( sun wasn't very happy about the last one but let it slide). Once all the kids were fully asleep moon walks to sun and whispers "meet me in my room after hours" as he winks and jumps up to the balcony. Sun wondered what he meant but didn't think much of it, After sleep time was over and all the kiddos go home, sun hops up to the balcony and breathes in slightly feeling nervous what was moon going to do?

Sooo should it be smut or fluff bc there two storylines i can do one where moon and sun do yk yk or moon says he likes sun which ever you want me to write and i will comment :) when the next story is out :) ill write more this afternoon or tmr