Stuck! Part 3

I'm not entirely sure of what to write so if ya'll could put some storylines of even a small story but other than that do you think its time for smut well we'll see.................

Sun takes a step in wondering what will happen "finally your here" says a raspy voice "moon? i can't see you maybe come out so I can" sun askes, Moon steps out of the bedroom "oH there you are" sun said cheerfully "umm i wanted to ask you something" "yes?" "I- ahem I quite like you i have been trying to muster up the courage but haven't been able to" All the words spilled out of his mouth leaving him embarrassed, Sun on the other hand was flustered to hear that without thinking sun pulled moon into a deep passionate kiss, "does that answer it?" "hmm yes " leaving a small gap between "but i want MORE " Moon grabs suns waist and pulls him into a long and deep kiss letting sun take a small bit of control, he pushed moon to the bed, Moon flips sun over so he's underneath him "such a pretty boy that's all mine" moon says with a grin after another long kiss they lay down go into rest mode.

Sorry this parts short but i am adding on really soon love your self drink water and grab some food (i was gonna leave on another cliffhanger but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not this time)