Stuck! Part 4

There design is more human like but they are still robots and they are obviously separated bc I've seen quite a few of comments confused and there will be a bit of smut

 Sun woke beside moon, Thinking about what happened last night, The thought of moon kissing him made him think of more crazy things (😏). Sun quietly got up and went to kiss moon, sun leaned down and gently pressed his lips against moons, to his surprise moon pulled sun down on top of him " Eeek i thought you were asleep" sun says with surprise "ha got ya " moon said as he  flipped sun underneath him, moon leans down and kisses him wishing it could stay like this forever (hehehehehe angst coming up). "Moon" "Yes?" " your squashing me and i need to go greet the kids" Moon rolled over and let sun go.

When 6am hit sun hopped up and greeted all the kids mostly familiar faces and a couple new ones, older ones. Sun had trouble with teenagers in the past hopefully this time they will be nice, " Hello new friends what do you want to do ?" "ha piss off freak" one of the teenagers running off laughing, The rest of the group flipped sun off,  except one " sorry for them" one of the younger teens apologised with a worried voice and quickly ran off to re-join the group. After a long day of being teased (not the dirty teasing), he finally had the last activity... the jungle gym, the first time he met moon was there. As the rowdy teens climb and swing around knocking kids over making sun really annoyed. " THATS IT LEAVE!" Sun yelled so loud that his voice went distorted, As sun swung on the ropes grabbing each teen throwing them to the floor and yelling at them to leave as each teen scrambled out the door. " mr sun ? " one of the younger kids shivered and said  "why are you yelling", sun snapped back into focus realizing what happened, "sunshine they were very bad rule breakers, and needed to leave" sun said in the calmest voice he could. For the rest of the day it was quiet and everyone seemed to be nervous, sun was very relived when nap time came so he could see moon (every time i write moon it automatically corrects to moan).(Sort of moons pov???) as he rushes each kid to sleep and and follows sun up to the balcony ( SMALL SMUT WARNING btw they have long tongues) , moon turns to the side as sun grabbed his frills and pulls him into a kiss shoving his tongue down his throat "Mm-H" moon let out " Hard day at work?" moon gasps for air then continues to to kiss sun, their tongues swirl together as they push themselves closer to each other. Sun takes a step back and fell on back on the bed moon toppling over on top on sun breaking the kiss, sun whined " We'll have some fun later " moon winks and rolls of sun watching him doze off.

HI GUYS MY COMPUTER STOPPED WORKING AND SCHOOL STARTED BACK THEN I BURNT THE TOP OF MY FINGER BUT IM BACK FROM THE CHAOS AND HERE TO WRITE ( i can write smut now)