CHAPTER 2

Clopeh twitched on his seat when a cold wind blow from his neck, he knew immediately. He has to move his location again.

"Damn wind elementals." He cussed as he tossed the video communication devices to his magic spatial bag, and grabbed a teleportation scroll. He ripped and move to his next hideout.

He arrived in a wide mermaid cave in the underground of Island 15, he found this cave while looking for the video communication device he dropped during the acting battle with the Whale tribe and the White Star, when Cale asked him to ride his wyvern again, he fell into the water and dropped the device, he must find it since he has been recording himself and the battle, he then arrive in this inhabited mermaid cave.

The cave is luxurious, it has a pool right in the crater of the mountain above, the moon can be seen in the middle of the pool when you look up during night time. The water is cascading blue and there are some corals below. This is where he spend most of his time while editing the recorded videos he had, and making new recorders for future recordings. It has been a year since they defeated the White Star, and Clopeh can feel it.

He felt goosebumps whenever he thinks of Cale, he knew, the adventure of his hero is not over yet.

"Kekekekekekeke, I swear I heard him saying that a Fake Hilsman, his Vice Captain was captured and guarded by Dragon-nim, was part of the Thames family." He shivered with the thought of getting new scopes for the museums.

He sat of the wet floor and played the water with his bare foot.

"Kekekekekk, what should I do next before the hero strangle me to death..?"

He asked while looking at his reflection on the water. His emerald eyes sparkled and curved, his face flushed bright red as he touched his neck, he thought of Cale strangling him crossed his mind.

"Ah yes~, I can record him choking me."

*******

Cale felt a cold wind touching his nape, he shivered and drag himself back to Henituse Territory, he is currently using Sound of the Wind. He frowned as he saw a group of people moving their old sculptures to an old carriage. He descended to the ground and walked towards the gate. The knights guarding the gate became alert as they saw the hero walking towards them. They stood straight and made a salute, Cale flinched with their gesture.

"Welcome back Young Master-nim!" A knight greeted him, the others did the same. Cale stopped in front of the opened gates, he nodded and asked,

"What is happening?"

"Ah, the Lord ordered the male servants to remove the old sculptures."

The knight replied as he glanced over Cale, there are about ten sculptures in front of the Henituse mansion. Cale wondered why his father is changing the sculptures that has been with them since the previous Henituse generations,

"Hm? Did he ordered new sculptures?" He asked curiously.

The knight looked at him and nodded vigorously, the other knight jumped beside the knight who was talking to Cale and exclaimed.

"The Lord ordered varieties of your statue Young Master! It will arrive in an hour"

Cale's mouth dropped, he froze on his spot, unable to process the information.

"W ha-what? My statue?" He asked.

"Yes, Young Master." The knights said in unison.

"Cale?"

A voice behind him called his name out, he turned and saw his father. Behind his father are several beefy man who are busy carrying statues from the newly arrived carriage. His eyes widen at the sight and rushed towards his father who is also looking at him.

"Father, no! Why are you putting my face in front of the mansion?!"

He exclaimed to his father, Deruth, who is giving instructions to the servants.

"Hm? What about it? Isn't it beautiful? Look, I found a so called key chain and plushie of you in a store."

Deruth showed him a doll stitched with red and silver threads, and a silver looking face of him key chain. He then looked at his father's face, his father is looking at him excitedly with sparkling bubbles around him. Cale gulped, bullets of sweats rolled from his forehead, his mind is going haywire because of what is happening, he then started to stepped backwards unconsciously, and started to laugh.

"Hahahahahahaha, ha... " He laughed maniacally and sighed at the end.

"Why am I here?"