CHAPTER 7

"Human, we're sorry human. Please don't ignore me anymore, let's be friends again huh? Here I give you my cookies and apple pies human!"

"Cale nya! I found a gold coin in the Crown Prince's room nya! Peace offering nya!"

"Cale, we're sorry."

"Cale-nim, I'm sorry Cale-nim, we won't do it anymore Cale-nim, me and Student-nim, Crown Prince bought you a limited book Cale-nim, it is the sequence of the previous one you are reading."

Choi Han, Raon, On and Hong crowded Cale who was in the bed, sulking and still ignoring them. It has been 4 hours since he gave Clopeh his suspension order and these individuals keep on giving him things.

He looked outside the window only to see darkness, he already had dinner since Beacrox prepared it right away after they arrived at the Henituse territory, his high fever didn't last long since the stress that had been piled up cooled down.

It was already night, he looked at Raon, On, Hong and Choi Han who had pleading and teary eyes, they are all looking at Cale. Alberu returned to the palace when he received a call that an urgent meeting with his father arrived. Cale turned his head to Ron, who had a benign smile on his face. The usual smile. Ron felt high satisfaction as his young puppy obediently followed all his instructions when Cale still has his fever. Fortunately, Cale's fever had gone down, and he already looks fine.

"Did everyone have already eaten dinner?" Cale asked Ron, Ron nodded.

"Yes, young master."

"Then send the children to their chambers and let them sleep already, I believe it is time to sleep. And Choi Han too."

Cale said, but Raon jumped in front of him.

"No! I will sleep here! I'm not going to sleep without you forgiving me!"

"Me too, nya!"

"Me too, Cale-nim."

However, Cale's face frowned.

"You will sleep on your chambers." He said with the finality on his voice. Raon's eyes watered when Cale said that, he was feeling frustrated because Cale is not giving them any attention at all.

"Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh" Raon cried, and Hong followed. The children cried so loudly as if their throats are going to rip, Choi Han is also in the verge of crying.

Cale had a tired look in his face and looked at Ron, who had a sorry look.

"My fever had just gone down, won't you give me some time to recover? I'm telling you to sleep in your chambers so that you won't catch my fever or colds, we will talk tomorrow, so stop crying okay? Besides, it is already nighttime, you have to get some sleep in order to grow."

Cale said with a calm voice, he was looking at the children who was looking at him too.

"Then, you are not mad at us anymore?" Raon asked with a dirty liquid on his snout, Hong had the same look on his face.

"I was not mad at you guys. I was frustrated. I'm sorry."

"Waahhh, were sorry too human! We wont do it again! Waahh!"

Raon wailed as he hugged Cale, Hong and On also jumped into him. Saying that they are sorry, Choi Han had a funny look on his face. He was crying and was smiling, Ron throws a piece of towel on his face.

"Wipe your ugly face." Ron said, Choi Han glared at him. Cale motioned Ron to get the kids.

"Now, now, young master needs to rest, you too. Let's go to your chambers to sleep okay?" Ron said as he fetch the kittens to his hands, Raon looked up to Cale as he move away.