CHAPTER 9

"Psst."

Clopeh motioned his hand while calling the Vice Captain of the Henituse Knights Brigade, Hilsman. Hilsman turned his head towards Clopeh who was hiding behind a large trunk of a tree, Hilsman had a shocked and confused look on his face as he stealthily approached the white haired man.

"Sir Clopeh?! What are you doing here? If the Young Master sees you, your suspension will not be lifted!"

Hilsman whispered towards Clopeh who was looking at him.

"Vice Captain, please give this to the young master. Tell him I already finished retrieving all the statues."

Clopeh give him a letter wrap in an expensive envelope, with gold prints, Hilsman took it and glanced his head left and right to look if someone is eyeing them.

"Yes, yes, but please leave the territory immediately Sir, the young master will kill me if he knows you had stepped here."

Clopeh nodded as he ripped a teleportation scroll.

Rock massaged his temples as he tried to concentrate on the documents in front of him, however, his son who arrived just 30 minutes ago was disturbing is peaceful yet busy office.

For god sake! Why is he even here?

Rock faked a cough and looked at his son, who was on the floor doing something stupid.

"Clopeh, please do your rituals in your room and not here. You are disturbing my work."

"Father, your office is where the sun shines brightly, reflecting my eyes as if it were mirrors of my soul, I can feel the energy of the nature, where Cale-nim is loved. This is the best place to glorify such great legend."

Rock sighed with defeat as he slumped on his chair.

I'm so done with this brat.

****

Cale frowned as he look at the letter Hilsman was holding, he then looked at the Knight who delivered it to him. He clicked his tongue and put down the book he was reading.

"I see."

"It's not like that Young Master! I just saw it in the Duchy's gate!"

Hilsman defended himself as bullets of sweats broke out from his forehead as he noticed that the young master in front of him is giving him a death glare. Cale sighed as he harshly grabbed the letter and opened it.

Cale crumpled the paper as soon as he finished reading it, he palmed his face and sighed heavily

What the hell is this? Why is there a finger heart? Why? Why? Haaaa,, this lunatic.

"Human! Let's go human!"

"No way." He bluntly replied when Raon suggested that, the black dragon pouted and answered.