THE BREAK

BTS BREAK the Back story. 

Namjoon is staring at his television with wide eyes and open mouth as he listens to the news reporter.

"JEON JUNGKOOK, the 7th and youngest member of the worldwide sensation BANGTAN SONYEONDAN is confirmed to be involved in a minor accident with the black BMW he's driving." 

The leader of BTS doesn't even know what to do first because he's beyond shocked upon seeing the news. On top of that, the photograph of Jungkook used by the media really worries him. Jungkook isn't covered by blood in the photo, instead his arm is covered with blank ink that looks like TATTOO??? 

"What on earth is going on?" Namjoon blurted out as he quickly dials Jungkook's number. Their maknae isn't answering so he dialed Taehyung's number next.

"Namjoon hyungie!" Taehyung answered on the second ring. 

"Goodness gracious Taehyung! What is going on? Why did I see Jungkook in the news? What happened? Please tell me you're with him now and he's okay. I already asked mom to inform the management!" Namjoon is wearing his shoes while talking because there's no way he would sit at home and wait for news because that's Jeon Jungkook who got in the accident. For sure, the news outlets already picked the story and their rival companies would use the story to bully Jungkook into oblivion. He's not gonna let that happen. 

"Joonie hyung, he's not with me now but I already called Junghyun hyung. Hyung said Gukkie is fine and he doesn't have any injury but knowing him, he would feel very guilty for the man he bumped into." Taehyung briefly explained to their leader. He's also driving back to Jungkook's house now. His boyfriend is about to pick him up from the rest house his Wooga hyung has rented but the accident happened so Jungkook just went back to their house after settling the damage that has been done. 

"Alright, are you on your way to him now? For fucks sake Taehyung, be careful when you're driving. Tell Jungkook not to worry too much, I will deal with the company. Just stay home for now. We don't know what's up with the press." Namjoon told the younger idol. 

Taehyung nods even when he knows Namjoon couldn't see him. 

"Thank you so much hyung. Gosh, Jungkookie's in a huge trouble! I don't know if you happen to come across the articles written about him but Joonie hyung, Jungkook would be facing a lot of backlash! He's so stubborn!" Taehyung whines upon remembering the articles he saw a while ago when he searched Jungkook's name in Naver. It is only now that he saw the rumors about Jungkook having a girlfriend, Jungkook getting a matching tattoo with his rumored girlfriend and so many other rumors connected to his name just because he has decided to make his dream come true; to have a tattoo! 

Taehyung can't help but pinch the bridge of his nose when he remembers how he supported Jungkook's decision to have those blank ink engraved in his skin. He then can't help but smile a little when he remembers how his boyfriend even included his tiny doodles to be permanently marked in his skin. 

"Oh gosh, the company gave us a 90 days break without asking anything but to stay away from trouble and you both decided to act like teenagers who got your freedom for the first time. Tell Jungkook to rest for the remaining 3 days before you both come back in the dorm in two piece. We need to talk." Namjoon said before he ended the call.

Truth be told, Namjoon is fine with everything Taehyung and Jungkook is doing. He doesn't mind when the two gets into trouble but he hates it when the company makes him the bad hyung for the two. Of course with this incident, he could already imagine how their CEO and their managers would tell him to reprimand the two. And as much as he hates doing that to his younger members, he knows it's his responsibility to ground them for their group, for the BTS and for their beloved Armys.