two point five.

okay, tomorrow turned into next week and next week turned into next month and im really really sorry & the boys are really soccer centric. Especially Cal, you'll find out later. But haii bubs, how ya doin? I really like this story a lot but it has such a basic cashton plot I wanna just fling myself off a cliff

Dedicated to Francesca aka my little Jordi bc you're rad and you read all my stories and you deserve it and I love you.

II.

Chapter Two Point Five

As they stepped foot in the house Michael and Luke made same shit lame excuses of both of them needing the bathroom. Ashton cocked his eyebrow towards the two of them but smirked noticing Calum's annoyed expression. He let them go off with a wave of his hand showing them towards the bathroom. He really never understood why Calum hated him, it really should be the other way around.

Ashton was the one who was rejected by Calum so really he should just suck it all up and be nice to him. But boys will be boys and Calum will be Calum and you really can't change five years of bitchiness in a day. "Why do you hate me?" Ashton asks without realization, "Oh, I'm sorry. You don't have to answer that." He says placing a hand over his mouth.

"It's fine Ash. I don't hate you, your positivity annoys me. You're always happy, shining, smiling it bothers me. You're always so nice to me even though what I did to you was really mean. I hate you for that one of obvious reason, because I'm not you."

His heart flutters, honestly no one has ever told anything like that to him he was tearing up. Ashton takes a moment studying his ex, was he being for real. All this time he was just jealous of him. It made Ashton think about Calum in a different light. His ex-boyfriend was jealous of him it made Ashton happy and a bit upset but overall happy. He nodded at Calum with slight confusion. "I'm sorry you think that way, I'm sorry Calum."

"It's fine, babe."

They walk around with cups in their hands, lucky for them it was a friday so sleeping of the hangover would be easy for Ashton on the other hand Calum had practice that morning.

☹ ☹

"I can't hear you speak up." Calum shout whispers at Michael. He was telling him to go upstairs, because Ashton was there drunk off his arse. Calum hated Ashton for hating him, and now Calum hated Ashton for being drunk. Ashton was really good looking and someone was bound to take advantage of him. He knows how drunk Ashton, is all cuddly and clingy. He was going to do something he regretted in the morning.

"I fucking hate you and him so much." He cries as he walks away from Michael. in doing so some drunk bitch takes it as an invite to slaps his ass. He takes a moment to recollect himself, he hates it when someone tries to take advantage of a drunk. "And fuck you too."

He trudges up the stairs, talking his time. Why should he have to worry about Ashton now. He wasn't his problem anymore. He stands at the top step, thinking 'If I were a drunk Ashton Irwin, what would I be doing?' Turning the corner he notices to guys in liplock, he cringes hearing the slurping from the two of them. He tries walking past them but he had to push through them. Lucky for Calum, Ashton had curly light blonde hair that was kept in way better condition than any of the other girls which made him noticeable.