12. Idea

Later that night after everyone left she talk to Bonnie asking if she could find a way to slow it down a bit

" I can slow it down, if I didn't you'd have a month. Now that I did you have about 3..." Bonnie said with tears in her eyes. " But I'm not exactly sure, something can always go wrong.

" three months... wow. That gives me time to fix the relationship between Klaus and the Triplets. Bonnie,come home. You've looked for a way to save me for years. It's no use. I want want use my last momemnts with all my friends and family." Aurora told her, a tear falling down her cheek. Bonnie was now crying.

Bonnie didn't want to give up, but Aurora was right, this was the last few months of one of her best friends life. And she wanted to be there for her.

" Its okay Bonnie. I'm going to be okay. I'm not afraid to die. I'll reunite with Stefan and hopefully my mom. Now let have the best 3 months of our life."

Aurora decided to talk to the Triplets. She walk to the backyard to she the her kids playing volleyball with eachother.

" James! Lili! Diana! Come here please!" She said loud enough for them to hear as she sat down at a seat at the table they had outside.

They paused their games and the Triplets walk up to Aurora and sit down at the table with her.

" Whats up, momma" Diana asked.

" I need to talk to you guys." Aurora stated and they nodded for her to continue.

" I need you to actually try to get to know your father. You know go spend a weekend with him and the Mikaelsons or something. You said you'd try."

" We are trying momma." James tells her. " But it's hard to over look everything he's done."

" I know it is sweetie, but he's changed since then. Hope made him a better person-" Aurora tried to say before Diana cut her off.

" Thats the point! Hope made him a better person. She changed him. I love hope mom, but it's not fair!" Diana said with tears in her eyes.

" Whats not fair?" Aurora asked looking at her kids.

" How come hope got him as a father. He protected her but not us. Because of him we ended up living Stefan as out dad and went through the pain of losing him. If Klaus was here, we would have to experience the pain of losing Dad." Lili cried.

" We are slightly jealous, Klaus was always there for hope but not us. We know we had dad but it makes us feel like we weren't good enough for him. We could have been the one to change him if he didn't cheat, we wouldn't have to deal with the pain of losing Dad..." James said with tears falling down his face.

" Im so sorry. But he's here now. He wants to try. Give him a chance. If you don't you'll regret it." Aurora tells them also crying. " Klaus can't die. And I still can. If anything were to happen to me, he's the last parent you have. And I don't want you hating Jim because of me."

" Momma you aren't going to die. We won't let that happen." James told her.

" I know. Buy you never know what happens in the future. I just want you to know you still have a parent who's there for you. Things happen guys. Your a Mikaelson. They want to try and be there for you guys. I don't want you guys hating him because of me. Just give him a chance and I know you won't regret it."

" Okay..." Lili said to her mom.

" Well try harder." James told his mom.

The four of them hugged and let them continue they're game. Aurora went to her room and closed the door, leaning against the door she felt herself slide to the floor and start to cry. She put her hand over her mouth so no one can here. The thought of leaving her kids behind was extremely painful for her.

The next day Aurora came up with an incredible idea. Since it was January and still very cold. She decided that everyone should take a trip to the mountains. Enjoy the snow. Be a family.

She called everyone informing them of her plan to go to The Salvatore Cabin for a week for a family getaway. Everyone agreed.

She has also decided to invite to mikaelsons.

Little did she know this trip was going to go horribly wrong...

Author Note: Sorry it's been taking me so long to update.

Please be patient with me.