15. Truth is out

" Hayley's not- not- H-hopes biological mother

" Hayley's not- not- H-hopes biological mother. You are..."

Aurora didn't get the chance to respond before especially fell to the floor, unconscious.

Both girls rushed to her, checking if she was still breathing. Luckily she was.

" What the hell?! Are you serious! Why would you do that Bonnie, you knew what would happen!" Caroline yelled at her bestfriend, with tears in her eyes.

" I didn't know it would effect her that quick. We need to get her to everyone else and find a way to stop her from dying. We only have 3 day to find a way to help her."

And with that Caroline picked her sister up and rushed to the living room and laid her sister on the couch as Bonnie called everyone to the living room.

Once everyone walking into the living room everyone freaked out as they saw an unconscious Aurora, Bonnie pacing the room, and Caroline with tears in her eyes sitting next to her twin sister.

" Whats going on here?! What's wrong with her?" Klaus yelled as he saw the love of his life unconscious.

" What wrong with my mom?!"

" What did you do!"

" Why is she unconscious?"

" Whats going on here?"

" Shut up!" Bonnie yelled. Making everyone go quiet.

" I need to tell you guys something and your not going to like it. A long time ago, when Kai put the linking spell on me and Elena, he put a spell on Aurora, too." Bonnie announced, and everyone's reactions were either mad, sad, confused, upset, or hurt.

" She didn't tell any of you because she didn't want any one to worry. The only people who knew were me, Caroline, and Enzo. We tried to look for a way to help her but she wanted us to focus on a way to stop the merge for the twins."

" What type spell did he put on her?" Elena asked hesitantly.

" On the camera he told us when she forgives the one who hurt and betrayed her the most and found out the truth she'd be put on a sleeping spell and relive all her worst memories and slowly die painfully." Bonnie said lowly but everyone heard her just fine.

Auroras kids started to cry and freak out before Damon spoke up.

" Wait the one who hurt and betrayed her the most..."

Slowly, everyone turn to Klaus, who's eyes were slightly widened.

" Ya, it's Klaus." Caroline confirmed. " She said she wanted to forgive him. She couldn't help it."

" This is your fault! If you didn't move here, this wouldn't have happened!" Damon accused. To Damon, Aurora was the like the little sister she never had so this hit him almost as hard as Caroline.

Klaus looked at the ground feeling nothing but guilt and sadness.

" What about the truth she found out?" Freya asked changing the subject as she looked at Klaus.

" Hayley's not Hope's mother, Aurora is." Bonnie blurted out, making everyone's eyes widen.

" But that impossible! Hayley gave birth to Hope!" Elijah said in disbelief.

" Its not. A witch from New Orleans reached out to me. She told me her mother worked with hayley. Hayley wanted to ruin Aurora's life and she needed help. So she went to a witch. That night, the night Aurora found Klaus cheating. Klaus didn't know what he was doing, well he did know what he was doing but with the help of the witch she made him think Hayley was Aurora. When Aurora found them, Hayley heard four heart beats coming from Aurora and went back to the witch asking if it was possible to but one of the babies in her and make it look like Aurora lost one."

" Why do you think hope looks nothing like Hayley. Because she isn't hers." Caroline finished.

" So your telling me, the reason my mom hated me my whole life was because I'm not hers..." Hope cried. " I could have had a loving mother, and she took her away."

" Hope, Aurora loved you, you know. Even though she thought you died, she did love you, she always has. She even named you. If you were a boy she would have named you Austin and a girl she would have also named you hope. She cried herself to sleep some nights." Caroline told the girl softly. " You and my sister have a connection. One that she only has with her kids. I thought it was a bit odd, but now I know why. My sister even thinks of you as her own now, even though she though you weren't. You have no idea how devastated she'll be when she realizes she missed your whole childhood."

" Do you think she'll still want me?"

" Of course she will. Your her daughter."

" So in never intentionally cheated on her...' Klaus said in realization and anger. Bonnie shook her head.

This was all Hayley's fault and earlier that day she had left after Bonnie confronted her. She wasn't there to face the consequences of her actions.