14. Secrets Revealed

The trip at the cabin was surprisingly going well

The trip at the cabin was surprisingly going well. The only problem was Hayley. All she did was complain and glare at everyone. Though everyone tried there hardest to just ignored her.

It surprised Aurora when she saw how well the Scooby-Doo gang was getting along with the Mikaelsons, considering how much that all used to hare each other.

Aurora was in the kitchen pouring herself a cup of coffee when she looked at the window to see all of her kids outside bonding with the Mikaelsons. What caught her of guard was the most was when she looked at the Triplets. They were laughing and messing around with klaus and Hope. They were finally opening up to him making Aurora grin widely.

" How dare you and your kids come and try to take my family away!" A familiar voice said behind her, startling her.

She turned around coming face to face with Hayley.

" What are you talking about? Your the one who moved back to mystic falls! I've lived there my entire life Hayley. And I'm not taking your family away, And neither are my kids."

" Yes, you are! Even my own daughter hasn't been paying attention to me and it's your fault. Its all your fault." Hayley accused.

" Calm down, Hayley. You talking like a crazy person." Aurora said with furrowed eyebrows. " Its not my fault hope doesn't pay attention to you. It's your own! Maybe if you treated her better she would pay more attention to you. You treat her like shit. She's your daughter, for God's sake! Why are you this?! Why are you blaming me for all the wrong things in your life, Hayley?!"

" Because I hate you. I hate everything about you. You have everything I've ever wanted. A perfect life. A perfect family. You grew up with your parents who actually wanted you. You act so perfect and rub it in everyone's face." Hayley sneered. Aurora stared at hayley in disbelief.

" Are you kidding me! My life is far from perfect hayley. Yes I my have had my parents but I also lost them both in horrible ways. And I may be happy at times but that doesn't mean I always am. You have no idea what I have been through! So don't go assuming things if you have no clue what your talking about! I invited you hear out of the kindness in my heart, so maybe stop being so selfish and rude and try to enjoy it, or shut the hell up and let the rest of us have a good week without your constant whining!!" Aurora snapped because storming out of the room.

Hayley just scoffed and rolled her eyes, not taking anything of what she said seriously or feeling any type of guilt. What Aurora said just made Hayley hate her more.

Later that day, Aurora was with the girls, while the guys were outside, and the kids upstairs.

" So Rory, what made you plan this trip?" Elena asked curiously.

" Nothing." Aurora answered quickly, and Bonnie gave her a look that told her that she didn't believe her. " I just wanted all of us to spend some time together. You know, as a family."

" Well, thank you for inviting us. You seriously don't know how much this means to us. Especially for Klaus." Freya said softly.

" Its not problem. The Triplets should know there family." Aurora stated, smiling.

" Aurora, I have a question. Do you think you'll ever forgive my brother? Nik has been trying his hardest, trying to earn your forgiveness." Rebekah said, causing everyone to look at Aurora, waiting for her answer.

" if I'm being honest, yes. I already forgive him.-" Aurora was cut off by Bonnie and Caroline grabbing her arm and pulling her into a empty room. Bonnie casted a spell so no one heard what they were talking about.

" Are you insane! You can't forgive him. Your hiding it well, but not well enough. Rory, I can see you getting weaker and weaker everyday. I see that tour in pain. I thought you had longer. You would have had longer of you didn't admit you forgave him..." Bonnie said looking at her best friend with tears.

" I know, I'm sorry. I tried to hate him, I really did but I saw how hard he was riding to make things right. I forgive him Bonnie."

" There's got to be something we can do!" Caroline said desperately. " I can't lose you. Not after mom. I just can't-" Caroline sobbed. Aurora hugged her sister softly.

" Im sorry, care. But there isn't..."

" No, there has to be. There has to be!" Caroline shouted. Aurora looked at her sister in tears.

" This is why you planned this trip..." Bonnie said in realization. " You knew I was wrong about how much time you had left. What about your kids, what about all of us! They all deserve to know, that you dying!"

" I want to tell them but I just can't. Its to painful for me. How I'm I suppose to tell my kids they're mom is dying." Aurora said weakly.

" I-I-I have a confession to make..." Bonnie said nervously. Making the both girls look at her.

" you know how Kai said once you uncover the truth you'll die slowly and p-painfully? Well I found out the truth. I know what it is."

" Well..." Aurora said impatiently. " What is it?"

" If I say it, you'll die.."

" Im dying either way." Aurora stated.

" Hayley's not- not- a H-hopes biological mother. You are..."