5

It's been a few months since I've been recruited to be a scout and today is my first mission.

"Ana are you ready?" levi asked.

"Yeah," I say walking out. 

"Ok let's get going then," he said.

"They get to chose what regiment they go to soon right?" I asked.

"Yes but that's not important right now remember stay-" I cut him off.

"Stay by your side the whole time I know you don't need to worry," I said. He glared at me. I followed him out I geared up and got my horse ready.

"Ready?" Levi asked I nodded. With that we were off.

"I can't wait for you to meet Marco you guys are going to love him," I said to Erwin and Levi.

"You talk very highly of him I bet he must be as good as you. He's your friends back from training right?" Erwin asked looking back at me.

"Yeah I could talk to him about anything. I'm not sure what regiment he's going to though he wasn't sure las time we talked," I said. They nodded then I saw smoke signals Erwin shot off a green one and we changed paths. 

"Erwin in front of us," Levi yelled. Titians there were titians.

"Odm gear?" I asked.

"Do you think you can take them?" He asked I nodded. I stood up on my horse I sent the line out it hooked on to the titians shoulder. I flew flying to the back I cut its nape causing it to fall to the ground and then moved to the next. I took down all 3 and returned to my horse.

"You are very talented Ana," Erwin said.

"Thank you sir," I said.

"We are doing more training when we get back" levi said. We soon headed back.

"Levi commander Erwin do I have permission to go to 104th cadet graduation?" I asked as we got back. 

"No," Levi responded putting his horse up.

"Levi it is her graduation  to technically," Erwin stated. "I say you are free to go," He added. 

"Thank you so much commander," I said happily skipping off to my room.  I sat down in the chair till my door came flying open.

"Im coming with you," Levi announced barging in.

"No you're not," I said looking at him.

"Yes I am," he stated 

"No."

"Yes."

"No." 

"Yes."

"No levi I want to go by myself," I said. "And get out of my room."

"Why do you have to be like this," he said.

"I can do it myself Levi I'm not a little kid," I said.

"Yes you are," he said raising his voice.

"No I'm not I raised my self practically. I had no one for 4 years ok. I'm not the little 9 year old you first met," I said. He looked at me hurt before leaving. 

"Ana are you ready to go? There is a carriage here for you," Erwin said.

"Give me a minute," I said getting up. I changed quickly into a gray skirt, white shirt, and pink Shawl. I quickly headed out to the front to see the carriage. I climbed in to see Erwin. "Commander," I said.

"I thought I would accompany you," he said.

"You didn't have to," I said as the carriage started off.

"I did primarily so Levi wasn't to mad for letting you go. He really cares for you, you know," he said.

"I'm not to sure about that," I said.

"I've never seen him interact with someone like he does you always makes sure your by his side. You would have gone on missions before this but he didn't want you to," he stated.

"Really," I said he nodded. After a while we finally arrived.

"You go have fun I'll stay out of your way," he said.

"Thank you sir," I said saluting.

"There's no need to do all of that we're friends aren't we," he asked I nodded smiling before running off. I went in and saw all the cadets lined up I stood to the side watching.

"Do you have heart." One of the guys said 

"Sir," the cadets said saluting.

"As of this moment, you have three options open to you. Choose wisely. The garrison regiment whose job is to reinforce the wall. The scout regiment, who rides out into titan country to take back what was once ours. And the MP regiment, maintaining law and order under orders from his royal majesty. Those cadets eligible for the MP have already been named. The rest of you take a look, these are the top of your class." He said I looked to see my friends. Once it finished they went into the mess hall.

"Miss.Anastasia follow me this way," one of the main guys said. I followed him we arrived at a building he opened the huge doors. I walked it to see my friends and cadets celebrating.

"All right MP, here I come," Conny yelled. I walked over as they talked about the MPs.

"How in gods name did I get ranted upset eren," Jean said.

"Oh you jealous," I said wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"AnAn," he said standing up and hugging me. I saw the guys talking to eren. "What's going on over there?" I asked.

"Eren being eren," he said.

"Oh fun where's Marco?" I asked setting next him as Eren started his speech. "He makes a good point you know," I said.

"As if I'm going to the MPs," he said.

"Ooh Mr.Big-shot," I said rolling my eyes and got up to go find Marco. "MARCO," I yelled running over to him. 

"ANA," He yelled I jumped into his arms. Smiling and hugging him. "I've missed you so much are you ok? How have you been?" He asked.

"I'm good my training is going good. I've missed you so much though. How has things been here?" I asked him.

"You know just Eren and Jean fighting," he said I laughed as he sat me down. Then I was tackled by who I'm guessing is Sasha and Conny.

"Ana" they said.

"Sasha Conny," I said as they helped me up. And with that we spent the rest of the night celebrating.