Chapter 04: Letting A Reaper Out.

Back at the Saint Paul police station, Officer Frances got out the keys to Wes's cell, and unlocked it letting him out. Wes placed his hands in the air, and thinks the cop will shoot him if he makes the wrong move.

When Officer Frances shut the cage, she lead Wes to her office, and have him sit down in front of her desk. "Listen, for some reason the Detective is placing pity on you, because of what you did," Frances explained. "I wouldn't myself, but we're letting you out with a bit of a slap on the back, to keep you out of that cell. What do you say about that?"

Wes looked up at the policewoman, with his flaming eye that was never put out. "I have to level with you, officer," Wes said. "Wasn't expecting my prison time to be this short." "Well you only slaughtered criminals," Frances explained. "That's no different from stabbing an old lady, or burning down an orphanage full of living children. Though it is bad, it's not necessarily worse than those things." "Can't argue, but I'm sure someone reading this will disagree," Wes said.

"Okay, as your parole officer, I'll be checking in on you regularly, to see if you're not doing anything else illegal," Frances said. "Now, why is the right side of your eye bleeding?" "Because the skin was removed," Wes explained. Officer Frances pulled out a paper towel roll, and gave it to Wes to help stop the bleeding. "Now, is there anyone you can call to help you out with your problems?" Frances asked. "I tried calling my girlfriend Audrey, but she doesn't have a cellphone," Wes answered.

"Alright, but in retrospect you need to start getting a job to get your life back on track," Frances said. "And not one that involves stabbing, or shooting.  A job that helps people. Your weapons are still in the evidence locker, so they will stay there for safety measures. Not sure what job would take a zombified teenager that murders people with guns, and a scythe, but let's hope you'll make a living out of doing what you plan to do, and if someone is robbing the location your in, the government has installed security buttons under each counter, or desk of any fast food, school, museum, or hotel there is."

"I highly doubt that any criminal would do anything," Wes said. "Last time I checked from Trent's radio, that I made basically Saint Paul become the Bermuda Triangle for criminals. How else do you think you haven't gotten calls from the banks in 8 months." "Well I guess business was slow, but my point is we don't need anymore madness in the streets," Frances explained. "So to make sure you don't do anything illegal, I'm putting this security bracelet around your leg." Officer Frances got out the bracelet, and placed it around Wes's right foot. "This bracelet will go off, and shock you every time you act in violence." "Lightning hardly works on me, the last time I checked," Wes explained. "Is there anything that does hurt you?" Frances asked. "Stabs," Wes answered.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.