A Normal Day In Duckberg...Almost!

Maria's Point Of View
Here in Duckberg, The morning was quite normal, With my brothers helping Uncle Donald Preparing for his job interview whilst I got ready to start the day.

It was funny knowing they wanted Uncle Donald gone as soon as possible for their chance at freedom.

Being the best sister I was and being bribed by Louie to keep quiet, I decided to let my brothers learn to be independent.

Walking to my closet, I put a pink rose in my hair for today that matched my outfit aka my uniform for my shop.

I grabbed my bag before entering the kitchen seeing Louie giving me a nod as he was talking to Uncle Donald.

Huey checked his junior woodchuck guidebook before telling me some facts about flowers for today as I listened intently, Preparing a coffee for Uncle Donald.

Uncle Donald was currently trying to get his sailor uniform out of the dyer as I made sure Huey wasn't burning the breakfast for him or in danger of burning himself and his hat.

After the fish deflated, I passed him the cup of coffee as, Knowing the boys were planning something, I decided to head on.

I hugged the boys one by one and then my Uncle Donald, Wishing him good luck for his job interview.

When I walked out of the houseboat, I spotted Dewey waving frantically from the window. I waved back at him, Smiling at him as I walked away.

I started heading into town as the streets were quiet for the moment so I decided to grab a cup of coffee from the local cafe.

Waiting in line was no bother for me, Seeing people complaining about someone up front for taking too long as I merely gazed at my phone until my turn.

After getting my order, I wasted no time to head towards my simple little flower shop and open up, Preparing the flowers in my display window.

I pulled up the blinds seeing the sun shine on the plants, Causing them to glow with colour as I couldn't help but smile at.

I flipped my closed sign to open before walking over to the counter ready for the customers walking in for the day.

It was fairly busy, Seeing my regulars come in and browse around, Chatting to me about any events they have coming up or if I was having a nice.

Before long, The sun turned to sunset as the last of my customers left the shop as I sighed with relief, Taking out my broom and swept the floor.

Many of the flowers had lost their petals but alas flowers will grow again from the simple seed.

Suddenly my phone rang as I quickly placed the broom to the side before taking my phone out of the bag.

I noticed it was Louie calling me, No doubt calling me from their adventure if it went successful.